PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone found a UT Martin message board?

Liverpooldawg
11-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Or better yet an active one? I found one but it hasn't had a post since 2011. I always like to read our upcoming opponents boards to see what their fans are thinking.

TheRef
11-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Can't find one...their YUKU board hasn't been active since like 2011

Liverpooldawg
11-04-2014, 10:01 AM
That's the one I found.

Goat Holder
11-04-2014, 11:06 AM
You're trying to troll an FCS teams' board while we're the top ranked team in the land?

Pathetic, pal.

BogeyGolfer
11-04-2014, 11:11 AM
Or better year an active one? I found one but it hasn't had a post since 2011. I always like to read our upcoming opponents boards to see what their fans are thinking.

Yes, but it's on microfilm... Lackoffundingforwestnschoolsku

BulldogDX55
11-04-2014, 11:26 AM
You're trying to troll an FCS teams' board while we're the top ranked team in the land?

Pathetic, pal.

He wants to trawl it, not troll it.

I, too, enjoy reading opponent boards during game week.

TheRef
11-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Yes, but it's on microfilm... Lackoffundingforwestnschoolsku

Notwantingtogetoutofbedku

drunkernhelldawg
11-04-2014, 11:33 AM
Dylan Favre could be an x factor. He's gotta have a chip on his shoulder toward us. Hopefully, they are so weak that it won't matter. I do expect Favre to make some impressive plays in the game, if he plays. Last I read he was number two qb for them

Liverpooldawg
11-04-2014, 11:48 AM

Pathetic, pal.

So reading a board is trolling? Get a life dude.

breazy
11-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Fun fact. Farve isnt the only former bulldog at utm. Theres also a reciever 87 (i think) that redshirted with Dak then transfered about 2 weeks before mirando was fired. I go to utm and was asking about dak just the other day.

Goat Holder
11-04-2014, 12:13 PM
So reading a board is trolling? Get a life dude.

Just tell the truth, bruh. You want to get some affirmation by directional Tennessee. That's insecurity. You may want to act high and mighty to a lesser opponent. I don't know. Only you do.

Trolling Kentucky or Arkansas is different.

smootness
11-04-2014, 01:12 PM
I usually like to see what an opponent's fans are thinking. This week, I could not care less. I can guarantee you that the few thousand UT-Martin alums who are actually Tennessee fans (seriously, how could anyone be a UT-Martin fan only) know that we are going to destroy them.

RBritt
11-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Chris Jones and Preston Smith are gonna make Favre hurt for a week.

Liverpooldawg
11-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Just tell the truth, bruh. You want to get some affirmation by directional Tennessee. That's insecurity. You may want to act high and mighty to a lesser opponent. I don't know. Only you do.

Trolling Kentucky or Arkansas is different.

LOL, I haven't trolled anybody. All I wanted to do is read their board. I've been reading the opponents board on game week for years. Now you on the other hand are trolling your own fanbase right now. That's interesting.

Jack Lambert
11-04-2014, 02:13 PM

Pathetic, pal.

I would like to go not to post but to read what they are thinking.

Cowbells
11-08-2014, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE=smootness;282095]I usually like to see what an opponent's fans are thinking. This week, I could not care less. I can guarantee you that the few thousand UT-Martin alums who are actually Tennessee fans (seriously, how could anyone be a UT-Martin fan only) know that we are going to destroy them.[

utmsports.com/story/7706

I never found a UTMartin message board either. But here is an article that tells what they are thinking about playing us today.

smootness
11-08-2014, 10:28 AM
I never found a UTMartin message board either. But here is an article that tells what they are thinking about playing us today.

Of course their players are talking about winning. Everyone says that about every game.