PDA

View Full Version : Justin Dobbs & Treon Harris

justwin
11-03-2014, 10:11 PM
glad to see these two young guys finally get a shot.

I saw several of the exact same plays made by Harris that Driskell just can't make.

Worley may be the worst qb in the SEC and rivaled some pre-Mullen MSU qbs. I think Dobbs may get ole Butch SEC Most Improved. Well, that's unless Arkansas gets 6 wins. It was the late game, but it was really fun watching Dobbs go blow for blow with Spurrier & win

msstate7
11-03-2014, 10:13 PM
I think both will be good and both teams will improve bc of it. BTW ... Josh dobbs

Schultzy
11-03-2014, 10:18 PM
I can't believe Dobbs has been riding the pine all year, makes me wonder about Butch Jones As a HC.

engie
11-03-2014, 10:41 PM
He was trying to redshirt Dobbs. Basically conceding this year a bit in order to build for the future -- essentially putting Dobbs in the same class with all the freshman studs they have...

bulldawg28
11-03-2014, 10:42 PM
I can't believe Dobbs has been riding the pine all year, makes me wonder about Butch Jones As a HC.

I've wondered the same thing. Jones looks like he plays favorites which will end a career in football.

bluelightstar
11-03-2014, 10:45 PM
He was trying to redshirt Dobbs. Basically conceding this year a bit in order to build for the future -- essentially putting Dobbs in the same class with all the freshman studs they have...

Yeah, seems he was trying to have a veteran QB to go along with his highly ranked recruits in a year or 2. Idea seemed to be that they could get to a bowl game with Worley, but that offensive line was too bad for a pocket passer QB.

Dawg61
11-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Yeah, seems he was trying to have a veteran QB to go along with his highly ranked recruits in a year or 2. Idea seemed to be that they could get to a bowl game with Worley, but that offensive line was too bad for a pocket passer QB.

Offensive line is so bad that BJ tried to save Dobbs for the next three years. Problem is that Peterman the backup to Worley is absolutely horrible it forced BJ to burn the shirt. If BJ burns the shirt earlier though I think UT has two more wins on their record right now.

ShotgunDawg
11-03-2014, 11:43 PM
Does Tennessee beat Ole Miss with Dobbs?

They had opportunities in that game

Dawg61
11-04-2014, 01:37 AM

No but I think they beat Georgia that they lost to by 3 with Peterman playing a quarter and Florida that they lost to by 1 point.

thf24
11-04-2014, 08:16 AM
Worley may be the worst qb in the SEC and rivaled some pre-Mullen MSU qbs.

I don't think Worley is that bad at all. He looked pretty good at the beginning of the year. It's hard to stay consistent as the year wears on and you're constantly getting the shit beat out of you due to your paper o-line. I will say he made some pretty bad decisions against Ole Miss, although again, it's hard not to when you're running for your life and just trying to make something happen.

RougeDawg
11-04-2014, 08:23 AM

They had opportunities in that game

Possibly. The defense knew Worley was 0.000 threat to run so they pinned their ears back. Then the TN defense just ran out of steam from being on the field due to the putrid offense turning the ball over 4 times.