PDA

View Full Version : Which QB gets PT against UTM?

FlabLoser
11-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Mullen told a reporter there is no plan to play Damien Williams. I'm not sure I believe that.

I'd start Dak and play him 2 series.

Todd4State
11-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Well, Dan is correct in that they aren't going to do something "set" which is what I assume he is referring to.

I do think Dak will start, I do think that Damien will play but I don't think it will be anything like the UAB game. I think Dan "learned" from that- or at the very least learned that Damien has a ways to go. But I think it will depend on the game- and yes, we should be able to name the score- but in the event that UT-Martin keeps it close, we'll use Dak as much as we need to.

EAVdog
11-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Play Dak until he gets 4 TD's. Needs to pad the stats for the Heisman.

I'm assuming that means he hangs in the pocket and doesn't get touched. Or maybe he runs out for a TD like in the USM game. This game should be a cake walk of cake walks. Get those TD's in the first half and let Damien clean up the 2nd half.

Todd4State
11-03-2014, 07:00 PM
I'm thinking Dak will probably end up playing at least two and a half quarters- maybe even three.

With zero designed runs.

Political Hack
11-03-2014, 07:02 PM
depends on how banged up he is. he's not injured, but there's no reason to prolong his soreness if you can get him right before Bama.

Political Hack
11-03-2014, 07:03 PM
also, Mullen isn't going to openly dismiss UTM.