PDA

View Full Version : I hope our coaches start playing up the underdog situation vs Bama

Lloyd Christmas
11-03-2014, 06:21 PM
All the talking heads are saying that Bama probably beats us, we will be a road underdog, and ESPN FPI gives the Tide a 70% chance of them beating us.

Time to get the chip back on our shoulder.

Miss. Stake
11-03-2014, 06:24 PM
All the talking heads are saying that Bama probably beats us, we will be a road underdog, and ESPN FPI gives the Tide a 70% chance of them beating us.

Time to get the chip back on our shoulder.

It will be. We will 100% have the chip on our shoulder going into Bama. If Bama beats LSU Majority of talking heads will pick Bama, Vegas will favor Bama, OM already beat Bama, we are playing for the SEC West. (or more accurately playing for the right to beat Vandy @ home for the SEC West). If Bama loses to LSU we win. Bama only plays for national titles. They'll be deflated and we will be gunning for the SEC West.

LiterallyPolice
11-03-2014, 06:24 PM
I agree 100%... But i would think that regardless of what our coaches do, our team will be up for this game. If you can't get pumped up about a potential SEC Championship and making the CFB Playoffs.... Well then there's nothing our coaches could do anyway.

Dawgcentral
11-03-2014, 06:51 PM
The game at Bama won't be about effort or desire, because we wont lack that. It'll be about how we can limit the running game and big plays to Cooper. Get a lead or keep it damn close and we get them doubting themselves while pissing off the fans.

This one could come down to ball security.