PDA

View Full Version : Question to the Board?

RossDawg82
11-03-2014, 05:21 PM
I play Fantasy football on Fanduel, and I usually play the college football section. The last 5 weeks I have used both Dak and J-Rob and have been very successful as you might guess. What should I do about this week? I know they may not play a lot, but do you think the stats they put up in the little time they do play will be worth the Fantasy football pick up? I will hang up and listen.

Covercorner2
11-03-2014, 05:27 PM
I used Dak, Robinson, Artis-Payne, Treadwell, Duke Williams and Evan Engram and somehow didn't win a single dollar...

Political Hack
11-03-2014, 05:29 PM
don't use Dak this week.

RossDawg82
11-03-2014, 05:32 PM
I play the $25 head to head. Much better shot at beating one and winning double than playing against 1000 and winning a shit ton.

CadaverDawg
11-03-2014, 05:54 PM
I play Fantasy football on Fanduel, and I usually play the college football section. The last 5 weeks I have used both Dak and J-Rob and have been very successful as you might guess. What should I do about this week? I know they may not play a lot, but do you think the stats they put up in the little time they do play will be worth the Fantasy football pick up? I will hang up and listen.

I am the same way, and I will not be using either this week....although Robinson may have a big game if he plays 2-3 quarters.

Jack Lambert
11-03-2014, 07:31 PM
I say get naked, eat cheetos, watch some football on the Television and Don't worry about it.

RossDawg82
11-04-2014, 09:24 AM
I say get naked, eat cheetos, watch some football on the Television and Don't worry about it.

sitting on my bean bag?

thf24
11-04-2014, 09:34 AM
Somewhat of a hijack, but I've been thinking about giving Fanduel a try. Are y'alls experiences mostly positive? Negative? What are the odds like?

RossDawg82
11-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Somewhat of a hijack, but I've been thinking about giving Fanduel a try. Are y'alls experiences mostly positive? Negative? What are the odds like?
I love Fanduel. I like to play the head to head matches, but you can make a lot of money in the big games if you are lucky enough. It is easier to beat someone head to head than it is to try to beat 1000 people. I just like it because I usually play yahoo, and I had AP, Ray Rice on my team. one or two injuries will kill a season. With Fanduel you start over every week. I now only play college, because I pretty much know what Im going to get out of Dak and J-Rob every week and I am more knowledgeable about college players than Professional.

engie
11-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Play neither. Define the rules of what you are playing so we can advise further...

I have yet to try fanduel but think I will hit it hard next year. My college fantasy league instilled a 2 transaction/week limit to keep me from winning every year by almost completely turning over my team based on matchups. Think I'd love fanduel and probably be pretty good at it... especially if including all of fbs. HUGE value in the Sun Belt and MAC

thf24
11-04-2014, 10:18 AM
I love Fanduel. I like to play the head to head matches, but you can make a lot of money in the big games if you are lucky enough. It is easier to beat someone head to head than it is to try to beat 1000 people. I just like it because I usually play yahoo, and I had AP, Ray Rice on my team. one or two injuries will kill a season. With Fanduel you start over every week. I now only play college, because I pretty much know what Im going to get out of Dak and J-Rob every week and I am more knowledgeable about college players than Professional.

Thanks for the info, think I'l give it a try.

RossDawg82
11-04-2014, 10:24 AM
We can set up an Elitedawg group on Fanduel and play it weekly. You can $1, $2, $5 and so on games. I think that would be fun.