PDA

View Full Version : What do you expect AND what do you want from the LSU v BAMA game?

cheewgumm
11-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Expect: Bama to win a close one. I expect it will be very physical for both teams. I think Bama will win, because they are more physical up front than Ole Miss was, and I don't think LSU will have the success running that they did against Ole Miss U. I do, however, think they will have some success and it is at DF, so it will be close.

WANT: I want LSU to blow them out and have Bama questioning their team altogether. They'd then have 2 losses and you might have the "this season is over" feelings going into our game with them.

ShotgunDawg
11-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Expect: Bama to win a physical, hard fought game 24-10.

Want: Bama to lose and for every starter to sprain their ankle or tweak a hamstring

RossDawg82
11-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Expect: Bama to win a physical, hard fought game 24-10.

Want: Bama to lose and for every starter to sprain their ankle or tweak a hamstring
my thoughts exactly.

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Expect: I expect an extremely physical game with Bama winning by a field goal or less in the 4th quarter. Bama has not showed me anything this year that tells me they are a good football team on the road. I may be wrong, but they have to prove it to me first.

Want: LSU kicks ass

AlmostPositive
11-03-2014, 03:52 PM
Expectation: LSU victory. The swamp manimals down there have awakened.

Desire: Ebola exposure and mandatory 21-day quarantine for everyone associated with Alabama football.

msstate7
11-03-2014, 03:55 PM
Expect: a complete bludgeoning of each other with bama winning late

Desire: same as above with lsu winning. I also want Les to turn in the tape to the sec office of cooper, 2 bama olinemen (take your pick), and yeldon stomping lsu players resulting in a 1-game suspension

Political Hack
11-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Big physical run teams are the only ones that have scored much on LSU. Bama can do that. So then I turn to whether Bama will give up points to LSU... and Bama hasn't given up more than 23 points to anyone this year, but the offenses they've faced are freaking anemic. A&M, Arkansas, and West Virginia are the only ones that even have a pulse. I think there will be about 30-40 points total scored in the game, so you have to look at red zone defense and FG kicking. Give Bama a slight edge on not giving up TDs in the red zone, but give LSU a big edge in the FG kicking department, especially at home.

Conclusion: It's a close game in the 4th and the Tigah's are at home. If there's a pass defense you can trust against Sims and Cooper, it's LSU's.

Tigers win.

RougeDawg
11-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Expect: A close game with LSU winning on a late FG. Bama and their master OC have shown that they want to be a pass happy offense. That's why they lost to OM and why lsu will eat them up. LSU has the uglies to stop Bama and DBS to force Sims to go to someone other than Cooper. If LSU can limit turnovers they should win. Shit they were minus 3 vs OM and won.

Want: LSU win and both teams mauling each other until the end.

Hot Rock
11-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Don't care what happens in that game. I just want State to win 'em all.

deltadawg99
11-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Want: Physical game with LSU winning in the 5th overtime

Expect: Physical game with Bama scoring a TD late to put the game away.

phatdog
11-03-2014, 04:43 PM
multiple overtimes

Goat Holder
11-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Expect: Hard-hitting game, but Alabama solidly wins 31-17.

Want: LSU wins a blood-bath at the end.

drunkernhelldawg
11-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Not sure what to expect. Tough one to call. I think Bama is better but LSU will win because they need it more emotionally. Bama has more practical use for the W, but I put the emotional need first.

Of course I want LSU to win and hang the L on Bama. That puts OM back in the race, which I don't want. Maybe Arkansas can beat OM Saturday. I doubt it, but it would be great to see.

mparkerfd20
11-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Expect: Bama to win
Want: LSU to win by any means possible.

CadaverDawg
11-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Expect: Bama blow out. 38-10

Want: Physical game. The elephants trail by 7 with 2:00 left....they drive down the field and score a TD as time expires and they go nuts in excitement..... Then LSU blocks the extra point and wins by 1.

starkvegasdawg
11-03-2014, 06:17 PM
I want the game to go into 348 OT's and not be over until Tuesday morning. Then the Alabama team bus to break down around Picayune and they have to cram into the back of a 1974 Uhaul that burns oil and has a max speed of 45mph and take that back to Tuscaloosa.

FlabLoser
11-03-2014, 06:23 PM
I want 10 overtimes.

LiterallyPolice
11-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Expect: LSU puts up a good fight, but Bama finds a way to win it

Want: I want LSU to punch Bama so hard in the mouth that their entire starting 22 gives up football immediately after the game, devotes their life to the pursuit of knowledge, and they are able to solve the world's most pressing medical, technological, political, and social problems in my lifetime. This includes allowing me to stay young forever in a harmonious Utopia in which I can tell all of posterity about MSU's 2014 National Football Championship.

Smitty
11-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Expect: Saban to cruise and Bama win in their traditional style... 30-13

Want: A brawl to break out leading to multiple suspensions for Bama's starters next week

Jack Lambert
11-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Expect: Bama to win a close one. I expect it will be very physical for both teams. I think Bama will win, because they are more physical up front than Ole Miss was, and I don't think LSU will have the success running that they did against Ole Miss U. I do, however, think they will have some success and it is at DF, so it will be close.

WANT: I want LSU to blow them out and have Bama questioning their team altogether. They'd then have 2 losses and you might have the "this season is over" feelings going into our game with them.

I want LSU to win but more important I want them to put a hurting on Bama. Soften them up a little.

Coach34
11-03-2014, 08:08 PM
Expect- Bama to win a hard-hitting, physical old fashioned snot bubble football game 20-16

Want- LSU to win a hard-hitting, physical old fashioned snot bubble football game 20-16

BulldogBacker
11-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Expect- Bama to win a hard-hitting, physical old fashioned snot bubble football game 20-16

Want- LSU to win a hard-hitting, physical old fashioned snot bubble football game 20-16

I expect LSU to win a very close one, maybe in overtime. Look at Alabama scores. They have performed badly away from home. Win at Arkansas by one, lost to Ole Miss at Ole Miss. LSU 21 Alabama 17