PDA

View Full Version : The latest Kannell speak....

CadaverDawg
11-03-2014, 02:20 PM
I know, I know..."Why do you listen to that douche?!" Hey it's a long week, and he's fun to make fun of.

So anyway, he was just on SVP and said...."Oregon is the best team in the country. I would absolutely, hands down, pick them in a head to head match up with anybody in the country". Wuuut?

He followed that up with, "I think Mariota easily wins the Heisman, because he won't have a Heisman moment but his numbers will just be silly like Winston's were last season."

Ha, he can't decide who he thinks is the best team, but it sure isn't a SEC team. He said Auburn doesn't impress him that much and they aren't in his Top 4-5. He was pimping TCU, Oregon, and even Michigan state....and of course, he said MSU and FSU were 1 and 2 while they still have a zero in the loss column. Said he can't justify putting anyone above those 2. So he thinks Oregon is the best team, but he has them ranked #3 in his poll.

He reminds me of one of those habitual liars that has lied so much he can't remember which one he is supposed to use that day. Combine that with his goofy facial expression, and the way his face turns red when he knows he's been busted and is embarrassed, and that guy is Douche of the year. In fact, I ink we ought to have our first ever D-Bag of the year (or something similar), and I want to make Kannell the first nominee and definite front runner. Or in his terms, the Mariota of the DBag of the year.*

What you think, Coach34? An annual award called something like, "The Moron of the Year" sponsored by Landshark Beer and Bafoom dot com*

Jack Lambert
11-03-2014, 02:27 PM
The committee is going to do what is right. They are not going to let emotions get in the way. Like I said in another thread it's not like the old days when you had 1000 of voters who did not watch games and only went by wins and loses. They are going to take in the whole picture like who you played the week before and how beat up you are. I would not be surprise if Ole Miss is still number 4 when the polls come out Tuesday or at lest top 6. They lost a close game to the number 3 team, played their butts off with a few turn overs and they will take that into account.

CadaverDawg
11-03-2014, 02:35 PM
The committee is going to do what is right. They are not going to let emotions get in the way. Like I said in another thread it's not like the old days when you had 1000 of voters who did not watch games and only went by wins and loses. They are going to take in the whole picture like who you played the week before and how beat up you are. I would not be surprise if Ole Miss is still number 4 when the polls come out Tuesday or at lest top 6. They lost a close game to the number 3 team, played their butts off with a few turn overs and they will take that into account.

Honestly, it would be a crime if OM was any higher than 8-10. They have lost 2 games. Who cares how close they were...they lost. There are several 1 loss teams that have better losses than LSU. If OM is still Top 4-6, the country will implode with "SEC bias"

Covercorner2
11-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Ole Miss will be somewhere between 10-14. The committee will take into account the loss of Treadwell and they have 2 losses.

Bothrops
11-03-2014, 02:41 PM
That dude likes the attention he gets from making these statements. He's a diatribe, shock value seeking idiot.

War Machine Dawg
11-03-2014, 02:48 PM
That dude likes the attention he gets from making these statements. He's a diatribe, shock value seeking idiot.

No, he's ESPN's anti-SEC heel. He's following the script they give him. You seriously think he believes the bullshit he's spewing? Kannell is being paid to be a professional troll against the SEC. I actually find it pretty comical at this point. He's doing it so well that WWE ought to be paying him.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
11-03-2014, 02:58 PM
No, he's ESPN's anti-SEC heel. He's following the script they give him. You seriously think he believes the bullshit he's spewing? Kannell is being paid to be a professional troll against the SEC. I actually find it pretty comical at this point. He's doing it so well that WWE ought to be paying him.

This is spot on. I think he is even on record saying that he is playing the part to drum up controversy and discussion. And judging by all the discussion he generates on here and other boards I read, he is doing a hell of a job with his assigned role.

MetEdDawg
11-03-2014, 03:03 PM
This is spot on. I think he is even on record saying that he is playing the part to drum up controversy and discussion. And judging by all the discussion he generates on here and other boards I read, he is doing a hell of a job with his assigned role.

He has said this. I understand ESPN doing this and needing to offset the amount of SEC media attention, but at what point does he just look like a jackass and say enough is enough? Oregon is good. But they aren't the best team in the country. Last week it was FSU. This week it is Oregon. If TCU beats Kansas State then TCU will be the best team in the country next week.

At some point the stupidity has to stop. If we beat Bama in Tuscaloosa can he seriously sit there and say we aren't the best team in the country even with his "role" as anti SEC talking head?

Jack Lambert
11-03-2014, 03:25 PM
I thought that's where they would have been after losing to LSU but they were not.

DudyDawg
11-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Anyone hear Joey Galloway on Finebaum? He said FSU 1, us 2, MICHIGAN STATE 3, AU 4, and oregon 5 (oregon beat MICH state btw). He's even stupider than danny, but I think his is genuine stupidity