PDA

View Full Version : WTF

OurState
11-03-2014, 10:44 AM
We are undefeated, consensus number 1, our QB is going to win the Heisman and 10 of the 20 threads on the board are about TSUN.

Don't we have something better to talk about.

TSUN will be laughable every year. This year lets talk about us...

msstate7
11-03-2014, 10:46 AM
We essentially have a 2 game schedule now with bama and OM. I can understand some of the OM talk

CadaverDawg
11-03-2014, 10:48 AM
It's UT Martin week and they just got bounced from the playoff. It is what it is, and you just made it 11 if 20 with this thread, ha.

We're going to start game week activities today so it will get better. Stay tuned

Maroonthirteen
11-03-2014, 10:52 AM
I'm seeing threads of "10-2 " also. Bull....!!! I have a feeling the Bulldog nation will be focused next week but it needs to be said now. We are talented enough, coach well and more than capable of winning at Bama. We will win at Lil Sis!!!! Confidence! Don't concede a damn thing.

engie
11-03-2014, 11:01 AM
I never understand why non-admins think they can control the topics that come up here and feel the need to start new threads to further incubate something that most admit is a problem? Especially with the "don't talk about this" ideal? You ARE talking about it by saying not to...

Want to know the correct approach? Start good, interesting fresh threads about MSU. Talk about Polk being back on campus, the 85 team, the other State legends, Gendron taking BP at Dudy Noble with an apparently buried axe, Rafi and Clark peacefully coexisting, all the former players showing their kids the Hall of Champions, soon to be the Walk of Champions in the new stadium, Thunder and Lightning 30 for 30, fundraising for Dudy Noble, John Grisham being back in the house and apparently in the fold, etc...Talk about the golf teams' official groundbreaking at Old Waverly and how it's likely to make us one of the best golf schools in the country. That's almost 10 basically fresh topic ideas just on sports that are out of season NOT EVEN TALKING FOOTBALL... And it contributes to 'fixing" the problem rather than incubating it.

Political Hack
11-03-2014, 11:05 AM
I never understand why non-admins think they can control the topics that come up here and feel the need to start new threads to further incubate something that most admit is a problem? Especially with the "don't talk about this" ideal? You ARE talking about it by saying not to...

Want to know the correct approach? Start good, interesting fresh threads about MSU. Talk about Polk being back on campus, the 85 team, the other State legends, Gendron taking BP at Dudy Noble with an apparently buried axe, Rafi and Clark peacefully coexisting, all the former players showing their kids the Hall of Champions, soon to be the Walk of Champions in the new stadium, Thunder and Lightning 30 for 30, fundraising for Dudy Noble, John Grisham being back in the house and apparently in the fold, etc...Talk about the golf teams' official groundbreaking at Old Waverly and how it's likely to make us one of the best golf schools in the country. That's almost 10 basically fresh topic ideas just on sports that are out of season NOT EVEN TALKING FOOTBALL... And it contributes to 'fixing" the problem rather than incubating it.

I've tried that today too... let's keep trying.

blacklistedbully
11-03-2014, 01:46 PM
There is not a damn thing wrong with talking about our rival. It goes hand-in-hand with being a fan of your team. In fact, I cannot understand why any MSU fan would actually have a problem with us making multiple threads about our rival, Ole Miss.

The reality is, they are so arrogant, condescending, delusional , etc, that they give us an ungodly amount of stuff to talk about. I absolutely LOVE talking chit about them and making fun of those morons. They deserve every bit of it and more.

This week, they are a more interesting topic so far, as their loss is a HUGE hit to their playoff chances and a massive blow to their vastly over-inflated egos. Our win versus Arky was expected, and unspectacular. How could any decent MSU fan not enjoy talking about those arrogant assholes getting their comeuppance?

fishwater99
11-03-2014, 04:36 PM
We are undefeated, consensus number 1, our QB is going to win the Heisman and 10 of the 20 threads on the board are about TSUN.

Don't we have something better to talk about.

TSUN will be laughable every year. This year lets talk about us...

Do you really think Dak will win the Heisman? He needs to finish the season like he played against LSU and he will win it.

Goat Holder
11-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Cry about something else. We'll talk about Ole Miss all we want and no amount of shaming will change it.