PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss only has themselves to blame for losing AND Destroying LaQuon Treadwell's...

Mutt the Hoople
11-03-2014, 07:30 AM
...career. Their moral and intellectual inferiority caused them to both lose to Auburn AND destroy LaQuon Treadwell's career.

In the 1980's, Ole Miss replaced their concrete Artificial Turf with Natural Grass. Their lack of basic intelligence on how to grow grass (the non-smoking kind) led them to adopt a cheap alternative- fake grass.

It's been shown that that fake plastic grass is ecologically disastrous, may cause cancer, and causes serious fractures. If LaQuon Treadwell had been playing on natural grass (like what they have at Mississippi State), the grass would've given, and Treadwell would've fallen into the End Zone for the game-winning touchdown.

Perhaps if they had spent a fraction of the money they use to buy players and try to bring down opposing programs, and hired somebody who could teach them how to grow grass, their season wouldn't be in the shitter now.

msstate7
11-03-2014, 07:40 AM
I bet this will get its own nafoom thread

Dawgface
11-03-2014, 07:42 AM
I can understand the fake stuff up north, but never have understood the appeal in the south. Now I wouldn't mind having it in my yard. ;)

starkvegasdawg
11-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Bjork will be after ED to suspend his posting privilages here.

msstate7
11-03-2014, 07:44 AM
Bjork will be after ED to suspend his posting privilages here.

Or want to see him face-to-fsce. Don't piss off bjork**

AlSwearengen
11-03-2014, 08:08 AM
there have been more than a couple of threads on the spirit about getting rid of that turf shit they have b/c of injuries. At the very least, we should use the turf/injury (not treadwell's in particular) thing against them in recruiting and make them attempt to grow grass.

thf24
11-03-2014, 08:30 AM
I can understand the fake stuff up north, but never have understood the appeal in the south. Now I wouldn't mind having it in my yard. ;)

I think it's because the current build of their shitty stadium doesn't let enough direct sunlight get to certain parts of the field, thus real grass doesn't grow well.

there have been more than a couple of threads on the spirit about getting rid of that turf shit they have b/c of injuries. At the very least, we should use the turf/injury (not treadwell's in particular) thing against them in recruiting and make them attempt to grow grass.

They're limited by the above, but you'd think there is some kind of alternative they'd have come up with/been forced to come up with by now. That field has threatened or ended too many careers.