PDA

View Full Version : Big 10 John from the Finebaum show says....

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 11:02 PM
@johnP_hayes: I love oxford, but Ole Miss fans are the worst

Bully Dee Williams
11-02-2014, 11:03 PM

Bingo!

BeardoMSU
11-02-2014, 11:08 PM
Truth hurts. I wonder if they'll start a campaign to get him suspended/fired? Sensitive that lot is....

msstate7
11-02-2014, 11:08 PM
What a jerk! To tweet that out after treadwell's injury is just heartless**

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 11:10 PM
Truth hurts. I wonder if they'll start a campaign to get him suspended/fired? Sensitive that lot is....

Already have, look at the responses to that tweet. They are talking about how it's a "bad look", and does John "not realize that these fans help pay his salary at the SECN". Haha, their team, fans, AD, coach, QB, everybody associated with that program is an embarrassment

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 11:11 PM
What a jerk! To tweet that out after treadwell's injury is just heartless**

They clearly "won the hearts"**

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 11:22 PM
Haha, one guy replied and copied in Ross Bjork saying "maybe we should take a look at our appearances on the show?"

That is the most OM thing ever...to threaten to pull interviews from the Finebaum show because their producer told the truth on twitter. Ha, another guy looked him up and called out what he did in his previous line of work. How typical...when things aren't positive, Sue or boycott the ones making negative remarks. That fanbase is nuts.

msstate7
11-02-2014, 11:26 PM
Haha, one guy replied and copied in Ross Bjork saying "maybe we should take a look at our appearances on the show?"

That is the most OM thing ever...to threaten to pull interviews from the Finebaum show because their producer told the truth on twitter. Ha, another guy looked him up and called out what he did in his previous line of work. How typical...when things aren't positive, Sue or boycott the ones making negative remarks. That fanbase is nuts.

Or maybe bjork should have a little face-to-face with John. Bjork bout to get physical**

SDDawg
11-02-2014, 11:30 PM
I honestly don't see the appeal of Oxford. There are a half dozen other towns in the State that are just as nice/quaint and they don't have Ole Miss people crawling all over them.

JDog13
11-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Has anyone tweeted John, warning him not to incite the twitter wrath of Ross Bdork?

AlSwearengen
11-03-2014, 12:25 AM

what exactly spurred this comment from him? Any idea?

starkvegasdawg
11-03-2014, 12:31 AM
I honestly don't see the appeal of Oxford. There are a half dozen other towns in the State that are just as nice/quaint and they don't have Ole Miss people crawling all over them.

Oxford - Calhoun City over run with sensitive manginas.

CadaverDawg
11-03-2014, 12:51 AM
what exactly spurred this comment from him? Any idea?

Not sure. He's probably just seeing what every MSU fans have seen in that bunch all these years.

It may be that OM is trying to play some victim role and using Treadwell's injury to try and get sympathy. Injuries happen, and it sucks for Treadwell, but that fan base doesn't deserve to be tip toed around just because they got their hearts ripped out of their chests last night. I feel for Treadwell....I do NOT feel for OM.

99jc
11-03-2014, 07:18 AM
Not sure. He's probably just seeing what every MSU fans have seen in that bunch all these years.

It may be that OM is trying to play some victim role and using Treadwell's injury to try and get sympathy. Injuries happen, and it sucks for Treadwell, but that fan base doesn't deserve to be tip toed around just because they got their hearts ripped out of their chests last night. I feel for Treadwell....I do NOT feel for OM.

Buy Oxford and turn it into a landfill. The arrogance of those people never ceases to amaze.

Dawgface
11-03-2014, 07:49 AM
Coming from a person growing up around Big 10 football, this guy gets it. ;)

Johnson85
11-03-2014, 10:58 AM

Oxford has more nice restaurants per capita and overpriced shopping for the ladies than other towns of similar size in Mississippi. On a non-game weekend, it is nicer than other similar towns in Mississippi. Still nowhere near as special as Ole Miss fans think it is, but it's nice.