PDA

View Full Version : Tebow to Pats.. What you think.

fishwater99
06-11-2013, 01:29 PM
I hope they use him as more than just a QB. I think they will use him at the goal-line and some other formations.

msstate7
06-11-2013, 01:55 PM
I'm a huge tebow fan so I love it. Really hope that him being on a team that wants him helps turn his career around. Patriots love players with versatility, so I'm sure they'll get everything out of him possible

FISHDAWG
06-11-2013, 02:14 PM
if Bellicik's wife doesn't sleep in a # 15 jersey everything will be OK ... seriously, I've always heard that type of QB doesn't work in the NFL, unless you are Cam Newton, RG-3, or maybe Compernick (I know the spelling sucks here - just deal with it ) .... looking like a trend

Ghost of Hank Flick
06-11-2013, 02:22 PM
He's got one of the best QBs in NFL history to learn from. If he can figure some things out in the passing game maybe he could get a starting job in a few years. I love seeing Tebow succeed. Really he hasn't had anything but defensive coaches in the NFL in John Fox and Rex Ryan so this could be a great thing for his progress, and I'm sure he'll get to contribute on some special packages- the Pats wouldn't have picked him up with the intention of just holding a clipboard because I don't think he could run their offense that well right now. He could also very easily get cut in training camp. If he does I think he ought to go to Arena ball or something...people will always be drawn to him and want to see him play.