PDA

View Full Version : Flabloser and Cadaverdawg, you have been called out.......

Goat Holder
11-02-2014, 06:56 PM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/49858/Hey-ED-lurkers-know-reading-Click-ad-GDIAF#.VFbEUPnF9Ro

Sorry pieces of crap. Man some people take football waaaaay too seriously. I think a sizable portion of Ole Miss fans want to hurt some State people. Almost the same way they treated slaves, take their anger on others they feel are beneath them.

Jack Lambert
11-02-2014, 07:01 PM
I can still post over there but I don't too often. Maybe we should give him a invite and let him post his trash over here and we can bang on him a little.

BeardoMSU
11-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Oh, shit.....

Cadaver, looks like we're gonna have to cut ties; I just fear for my soul too much.....

Goat Holder
11-02-2014, 07:03 PM
I can still post over there but I don't too often. Maybe we should give him a invite and let him post his trash over here and we can bang on him a little.

Yes, this would make for an epic FCS opponent week. Then kick them out in time for Bammer week.

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 07:04 PM
What did I do? I even said I hated what happened to Treadwell....what do they want from me? Doesn't mean I have to like their team. Oh well. They obviously are lurking as well if they saw my posts. So I guess we're even. I hate Ole Miss as a whole though, they hate individuals. Never understood that.

JDog13
11-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Aw someone got their feelings hurt.

TUSK
11-02-2014, 07:28 PM
I lurk, but no longer have posting privileges there...

got drunk and said something like "shut your wh0re mouth and cash the welfare check I send"... or something...

BeardoMSU
11-02-2014, 07:33 PM
"shut your wh0re mouth and cash the welfare check I send"

http://media.giphy.com/media/qi8Yhj4pKcIec/giphy.gif

State82
11-02-2014, 07:39 PM

got drunk and said something like "shut your wh0re mouth and cash the welfare check I send"... or something...

Nice!

Bubb Rubb
11-02-2014, 08:23 PM
I hope they are still lurking.

Ole Miss is a disgrace to the state, the conference, and to decent people everywhere. Oh, and David Kellum's tears are still as sweet as sugar.

Schultzy
11-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Banned for mentioning Bo's shoulder pre season two years ago. It's one of the few rumors I've heard that was actually true. Ha!

starkvegasdawg
11-02-2014, 08:43 PM
Since no one else has said it this thread...click an ad while you're here.

Todd4State
11-02-2014, 08:49 PM

Awesome.

Coach34
11-02-2014, 09:17 PM
Since no one else has said it this thread...click an ad while you're here.

Whats funny is that they even stole "click an ad" from us- just like Freezus steals all "his" slogans. They cant do a damn thing thats original

JDog13
11-02-2014, 09:21 PM
Whats funny is that they even stole "click an ad" from us- just like Freezus steals all "his" slogans. They cant do a damn thing thats original

I clicked on the Allin hashtag in one of his tweets someone retweeted. I saw Clemson, Auburn, NFL, NHL, NBA, and multiple other entities using it. Ask a bear fan, Hugh started it!

FlabLoser
11-02-2014, 09:57 PM

No.

And BTW, I was hoping the nafoom thread would have elaborated.

Mutt the Hoople
11-02-2014, 10:37 PM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/49858/Hey-ED-lurkers-know-reading-Click-ad-GDIAF#.VFbEUPnF9Ro

Sorry pieces of crap. Man some people take football waaaaay too seriously. I think a sizable portion of Ole Miss fans want to hurt some State people. Almost the same way they treated slaves, take their anger on others they feel are beneath them.
I'm your Huckleberry.

Dawg61
11-03-2014, 12:14 AM

You really should drop your delusional fascination in believing the SEC has landed our newest huge TV deal because of Alabama. It's fu@king retarded logic. Cable has become a monster. The SEC was always going to start it's own network to take advantage of all the millions of people in the South that obsess over college football. You could literally replace Alabama with Appalachian State and we'd STILL get the same exact tv deal. Dumbass