PDA

View Full Version : OM fan to AU fan: "You won the game, but we won the hearts"...

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Yes, an OM fan said that. Acting like OM will get more from marketing the Treadwell injury than they would have by winning he game. You can't make that shit up. It's all about perception with that bunch. As PMdawg said in another thread, I fully expect the "20 quarters from Pasadena" film to come out following the season.

The butthurt is seriously strong with the Rebs right now. Refs, holding, horse collar, 12 men on the field, "classless", luck, etc... They can whine all they want, but at the end of the day, the combo of them losing 2 heart breakers and us being #1 is about to force Ole Miss to it's breaking point

Bully Dee Williams
11-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Feel bad for Treadwell, but I couldn't possibly pull for the Bears under any circumstance. As a matter of fact, that game last night was between the two least likeable teams/programs around. Mother Earth could have done us all a favor by opening up and swallowing both teams. Screw Auburn and OM.

RougeDawg
11-02-2014, 05:22 PM
When Dan rolls them for the 5th time in 6 years, I wouldn't be surprised to see some Updyke BearSharts come out of the Plantation woodwork. I sure hope we bring our own extra security with us to Oxford. One of those lunatics is almost certain to attempt something ridiculous to derail our season.

SDDawg
11-02-2014, 05:24 PM
Dafuq?!

AlmostPositive
11-02-2014, 05:24 PM
Just wait until they finish 8-4 and have fret about which middle-tier bowl game will invite them.

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Dafuq?!

Yep. Here's the link...

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=177&f=1103&t=13321439&p=1

cheewgumm
11-02-2014, 05:35 PM
It
Never even crossed my mind even a little to pull for them, even after Treadwell. I was thrilled they lost.

SDDawg
11-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Just wait until they finish 8-4 and have fret about which middle-tier bowl game will invite them.

They are a shoe-in for the Belk Bowl. Enjoy Birmingham, Bearsharks.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-02-2014, 05:38 PM
When Dan rolls them for the 5th time in 6 years, I wouldn't be surprised to see some Updyke BearSharts come out of the Plantation woodwork. I sure hope we bring our own extra security with us to Oxford. One of those lunatics is almost certain to attempt something ridiculous to derail our season.

They don't operate quite that overtly. It is only a matter of time until they have their women screwing NCAA investigators and having PIs following around our recruits again. If we have the season we hope we will, then life may get uncomfortable for the Mullen family. If this is what they do to us, imagine how they treat their real rival.**

thunderclap
11-02-2014, 05:56 PM
I wish some of them would just realize nobody gives a 17 about anything but the final score.

gravedigger
11-02-2014, 05:56 PM
I had let it slip my mind that the Harvey updikes of the world apparently spawn on the spirit board.

Chattwolf is a piece of work.

BeardoMSU
11-02-2014, 06:01 PM
Let's hold off on the shit talk until we beat those bastards, guys. Until then, we still have everything to loss.

Just win baby!

t45fixer
11-02-2014, 06:01 PM
You've got to be kidding me. Two fan bases that are so alike it ain't funny. Hope to see us one day boycott playing in Oxford. Plastic fantastic has screwed up a lot of players even one of our own.

Hunkaburningdawg
11-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Haven't you guys heard? They are the only school with class, Bo is an angel and can do no wrong, and the rebels are America's team.

Martianlander
11-02-2014, 07:40 PM
They keep talking about a horse collar on Treadwell, but if you look at the replay he was clearly pulled down by his hand-nowhere near his shoulder pads.

engie
11-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Let's hold off on the shit talk until we beat those bastards, guys. Until then, we still have everything to loss.

Just win baby!

Or we could just keep going with it until they actually beat us. No expiration date or expectation on silence of "championships" before they've been played again...

Bubb Rubb
11-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Won hearts? Ole Miss is widely hated, mostly for their own actions.

There were no "pray for Kenyon Drake" campaigns when he broke his leg against Ole Miss. All he got was kicked for good measure while he was down.

I'm sure many hearts were won in Death Valley when Bo Wallace talked shit continuously on the sideline, headbutted an opponent, and left the field early.

The Refs are crooked, Auburn is dirty, etc. Rinse and repeat. Your team has been overachieving this year but the gig is up. Enjoy the Belk Bowl.

Mutt the Hoople
11-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Just convince them that Dorman Hall is the most sacred place on the MSU campus, and that if it were destroyed it would leave a hole in the souls of MSU fans everywhere.</GreatPlaceToPutAnOn-Campus Hotel>

coastdoglover
11-03-2014, 08:46 PM
They are simply doing the same thing they did with Chuckie. Many other players have died and no where do you see such a play for attention. I wish Treadwell a speedy recovery but the Rebel Bears always find a way to use the media in their favor.