PDA

View Full Version : This is one of the most ironic and delusional posts in OM history...

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 02:56 PM
It's like reading a post about themselves the way they speak of Auburn. Pick out the most ironic thing in that post....I bet there will be 10 different answers.

I love the "Auburn is lacking in the class department". Wut? Pot meet Kettle

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/49856/ObservationsThoughts-about-last-nights-heart-breaker#.VFaLq3-9KK0

TUSK
11-02-2014, 03:01 PM
It's like reading a post about themselves the way they speak of Auburn. Pick out the most ironic thing in that post....I bet there will be 10 different answers.

I love the "Auburn is lacking in the class department". Wut? Pot meet Kettle

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/49856/ObservationsThoughts-about-last-nights-heart-breaker#.VFaLq3-9KK0

ahhhh, the SEC refs helped AU????

AU had 10 penalties for 105 yards...

in the 1st half.

ShotgunDawg
11-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Interesting how they want to fire their offensive staff after their best offensive performance in SEC play thus far. Vandy doesn't count.

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 03:06 PM
And I didn't realize Ross Bjork got into it with someone else on twitter last night. He is taking on the same dumbass habits as his head coach these days. Those guys sure do worry about what random idiots on twitter say. Granted, it was a dumb tweet, but Bjork needs to just STFU and grow some thicker skin.

Here is the thread about it, and if you click their link you will see where BJork responded to the guy....

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/49853/instead-bitching-use-energy-constructively-asshole#.VFaOHX-9KK1

gravedigger
11-02-2014, 03:20 PM
My favorite pearls of wisdom:

Got to have 210 plus sec caliber rb. WHO the f?ck knew?

AUBURN is the school with the gay ass cheer. Check.

Fu€king someone in their candy ass isn't the most effective way to describe hatred. I mean if you are straight and all.

Fella, don't worry. Even if the refs were perfect, you are still a fu€king idiot.

SDDawg
11-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Bjork and Freeze are both in over their heads. The money men may not stay patient with these clowns.

JDog13
11-02-2014, 03:40 PM
And I didn't realize Ross Bjork got into it with someone else on twitter last night. He is taking on the same dumbass habits as his head coach these days. Those guys sure do worry about what random idiots on twitter say. Granted, it was a dumb tweet, but Bjork needs to just STFU and grow some thicker skin.

Here is the thread about it, and if you click their link you will see where BJork responded to the guy....

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/49853/instead-bitching-use-energy-constructively-asshole#.VFaOHX-9KK1

I wish I had tweeted what I was thinking last night. I was gonna say, "Who's bdork gonna get into it with tonight on twitter after this loss?"

1bigdawg
11-02-2014, 03:54 PM
My favorite pearls of wisdom:

Got to have 210 plus sec caliber rb. WHO the f?ck knew?

Everyone bu Hugh who continues to recruit the little guys.

1bigdawg
11-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Bjork and Freeze are both in over their heads. The money men may not stay patient with these clowns.

I agree about Bjork, but have to admit that TSUN has a well coached football teams. I am surprised as can be by their defense. Kiffin may be a jerk and have a criminal history but he does a great job with a largely undersized DL. They have patched together a decent LB corp despite not being the most talented and dealing w/ injuries. Their DBs are lights out. Their problems are locker room problems.

None of this means I believe they will beat us. We will be playing for big time marbles when we get to Oxpatch.

TheDawgBiscuit
11-02-2014, 04:11 PM
In all honesty they are better than we all think. Regardless of what we all think or say we meet in a few weeks and it will be a war.

Treadwell out helps us but I would rather their best with our best honestly. And to add prayers up to him. He is a person and I pray he has a recovery for his life. I hate to see people injured and he is a freaking great player.

As per the RB. I like how we are a combo spread power run. They are as they describe basketball in grass. If the had a Booby or Robinson they would really hurt a lot of people this year. If they add a power run to their play books it will be hard to defend against.

Their main problem now is the same. They lack at QB after this year I think. But seem to be recruiting and in on some guys. They will get someone that wants to play for them. It is anything from a boring offense. Strange, yes, but not boring.

SDDawg
11-02-2014, 04:34 PM
I agree about Bjork, but have to admit that TSUN has a well coached football teams. I am surprised as can be by their defense. Kiffin may be a jerk and have a criminal history but he does a great job with a largely undersized DL. They have patched together a decent LB corp despite not being the most talented and dealing w/ injuries. Their DBs are lights out. Their problems are locker room problems.

None of this means I believe they will beat us. We will be playing for big time marbles when we get to Oxpatch.

I get your point, I think they're fine on Xs and Os and we know they can recruit. I do think they have some scheme problems for the talent level they have, they should make better adjustments at times (so should we for that matter).

What I'm talking about with Freeze is his lack of "executive presence". You can't be thin-skinned and be a great football coach in the SEC. You can't respond to fans on Twitter and you can't act like a goon and rip your starting QB in front of the media. I just don't like his style and I think he would implode if he were under pressure in a tough season. I think he's in over his head for the whole job, which is bigger than what happens on the field. It's managing players, managing the media and dealing with tough situations with fans when you underperform (because it always happens). I just think the job is bigger than he is...

Jack Lambert
11-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Well I have not read the posts but saying Auburn not having class is not too far off the mark.

Martianlander
11-02-2014, 07:32 PM
With their way with words, they obviously go to a top journalism school.****