PDA

View Full Version : So now it's official...Beat Bama and we go to Atlanta.

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 02:42 PM
Correct?

Not to mention, this game very well could guarantee us a playoff spot regardless of the OM game as long as we win against Mizzou or whoever the East champ is.

Will this be the biggest game in the history of our program (assuming Bama takes care of LSU)?

I just flipped the page from last night's game, and suddenly it is hitting me how monumental a win vs Bama would be for our program.

It's going to be extremely tough to win in T-Town, but the rewards would be plentiful if we manage to get it done.

Ralph
11-02-2014, 02:46 PM
I'm really curious about the lsu bama game. I think it'll be a great litmus test for our upcoming game with the tide.

TUSK
11-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Correct?

Not to mention, this game very well could guarantee us a playoff spot regardless of the OM game as long as we win against Mizzou or whoever the East champ is.

Will this be the biggest game in the history of our program (assuming Bama takes care of LSU)?

I just flipped the page from last night's game, and suddenly it is hitting me how monumental a win vs Bama would be for our program.

It's going to be extremely tough to win in T-Town, but the rewards would be plentiful if we manage to get it done.

yes... unless yall lose both to Vandy & ole miss... and AU wins out.

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 02:49 PM
yes... unless yall lost both to Vandy & ole miss...

Coulda stopped at "yes"

TUSK
11-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Coulda stopped at "yes"

You had me at "Vandy".

cheewgumm
11-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Have Dak lay up with 2 boots for 2 weeks. Might want to throw a couple of boots on Jameon as well.

Then right before the game tell Chris Jones everyone says hes soft now.

starkvegasdawg
11-02-2014, 02:55 PM
All we have to do is beat bama or bama lose to LSU and we beat the bears.

Dawgface
11-02-2014, 02:57 PM
We've come this far, let's just go 12-0. :)

aerodawg
11-02-2014, 02:59 PM
Have Dak lay up with 2 boots for 2 weeks. Might want to throw a couple of boots on Jameon as well.

My favorite part of his sack last night was how winded he was before the play. It took him and Wells a little time to get up but once ark started to hurry up for the next play he hurried into position and bulldozed thru his blocker. I enjoyed eating the crow because I was yelling to get his ass up and ready and was still pissed as the ball was being snapped.

Todd4State
11-02-2014, 04:00 PM
LSU is our best friend right now.

SDDawg
11-02-2014, 04:13 PM
Yo CD: I didn't see you comment on the anniversary night out. Was it still fun with the game so close or were you too nervous to enjoy it? I think I'd have been a wreck personally...

Fred Garvin
11-02-2014, 04:14 PM

Or smash up his car and spray paint "Roll Tide" on it.

#fasttimesatridgemonthigh

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 04:18 PM
Yo CD: I didn't see you comment on the anniversary night out. Was it still fun with the game so close or were you too nervous to enjoy it? I think I'd have been a wreck personally...

It was incredible man, thanks for asking. We had an awesome night.