cheewgumm
11-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Hoping for 2 weeks of this form the
Media, fans, anybody.

Our guys need some
Motivation it seems to me.

msstate7
11-02-2014, 12:49 PM
I really hope our guys don't need motivation with an sec title and national championship in sight

cheewgumm
11-02-2014, 12:54 PM
I'll take the extra motivation...whatever it takes. I think we'll be fired up for Bama, but I'm still hoping for the "Their not that good" to push it further. Didn't look to me like we were super fired up for the last 2 games.

msstate7
11-02-2014, 12:56 PM
I'll take the extra motivation...whatever it takes. I think we'll be fired up for Bama, but I'm still hoping for the "Their not that good" to push it further. Didn't look to me like we were super fired up for the last 2 games.

I'll go along with that.

IMissJack
11-02-2014, 12:56 PM
People's perceptions swing as much as their opinion on the economy. It is all about what have you done lately. Mullen seems to have taken a very cerebral approach to these games. Instead of trying to keep the team hyped up for every game and trying to win by as much as possible, he plays the 1Bs when he can , and wins ugly sometimes. Our energy level has never been higher than against LSU in the first three quarters and Auburn to begin the game. We are going to have to hit those levels a few more times this year, and Mullen knows that, but we can't stay there all season without exhaustion. Just keep winning and it all takes care of itself.

cheewgumm
11-02-2014, 01:02 PM
I agree you cant be up for every game, and we continue to take care of business. I just want us geeked out for Bama. It will probably take care of itself, but I would not mind a little "they're not very good" to stoke the fire.

IMissJack
11-02-2014, 01:03 PM
I agree you cant be up for every game, and we continue to take care of business. I just want us geeked out for Bama. It will probably take care of itself, but I would not mind a little "they're not very good" to stoke the fire.

I actually wouldn't mind going in #2 and Mullen using the "they don't respect us, line".

drunkernhelldawg
11-02-2014, 01:04 PM
We've been plenty fired up. It takes a lot to win these games. As far as the sacks go, not many teams get sacks against the style of qb that Ark. has.

Even the Vandy game won't be a cakewalk. Hopefully, we can make more plays than our opponent four more times this month.

Aces High
11-02-2014, 01:06 PM
We have not played like a top 10 team the past few weeks. We need to clean that up or Bama will beat us by 15

TUSK
11-02-2014, 01:06 PM
If MSU isn't fired up to play in titletown for what could be the de facto NC, then there's something wrong.

they should play their best game of the year, IMO.

bulldawg28
11-02-2014, 01:07 PM

Agreed, we play better us against the world.