PDA

View Full Version : New 2016 Commits

defiantdog
11-02-2014, 12:45 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned these guys.... Zaire Jones and Quincey Linton of Meridian both committed to us last night. Both of them are safeties, but I think Linton also plays DB. I don't know much on these two guys since I live in Alabama, but I'm sure a bunch of you do.

AlSwearengen
11-02-2014, 01:12 PM
there was a thread about it just before the game yesterday and it got pushed a couple of pages back with all of the football activity.

smootness
11-02-2014, 01:15 PM
It was mentioned last night. But I'm confused...did you mean that Linton also plays LB? Either way, I love both pick-ups. We need to get some momentum going in-state for 2016.

defiantdog
11-02-2014, 01:21 PM
It was mentioned last night. But I'm confused...did you mean that Linton also plays LB? Either way, I love both pick-ups. We need to get some momentum going in-state for 2016.

Sorry.... I've heard he plays more at corner than he does at safety, but I could be wrong. Still.... it's nice we're picking up momentum for 2016 picks.

hailmari
11-02-2014, 01:26 PM
Yeah, he plays both CB and S. I watched his video earlier.. He's quick and hits hard. Same for Zaire. Expert analysis**

smootness
11-02-2014, 01:29 PM
Sorry.... I've heard he plays more at corner than he does at safety, but I could be wrong. Still.... it's nice we're picking up momentum for 2016 picks.

Oh gotcha, sorry, the 'DB' threw me off. I consider safety to be a DB as well.

It's been proven that if we offer a kid this early who is under the radar, we fully believe in him and that he is likely to become a stud. I fully expect Linton to be a 1st team AA five years from now.