PDA

View Full Version : Supposedly there is an epic video of Neal mcready melting after last nights game

RC3
11-02-2014, 12:14 PM
On the ole miss rivals page. Anyway to view this without signing up/payin?

msstate7
11-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Please get this... I can't stand that dude

SDDawg
11-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Think he'll cop to it on Out of Bounds this week? Will he finally eat ish and admit that MSU is a much better football team? Inquiring minds want to know.

RC3
11-02-2014, 12:28 PM
He usually comes across ok on the radio IMO. But he does take subtle jabs at msu. Really would like to see this video if true. Supposedly he insults Gus for not heaving prayers at Quan

SDDawg
11-02-2014, 01:15 PM
He usually comes across ok on the radio IMO. But he does take subtle jabs at msu. Really would like to see this video if true. Supposedly he insults Gus for not heaving prayers at Quan

He's a passive aggressive idiot on the radio in my opinion. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

TopDog58
11-02-2014, 01:39 PM
He's a passive aggressive idiot on the radio in my opinion. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

The best part is that he and the rest of Rebel nation have the mentality that if shitty ol MSU can beat LSU and Auburn, then they should roll. Oops. 0-2 bitches!

msstate7
11-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Saw this on the tRant...

Neal McCready:
"I've never seen a luckier program than Auburn ... and I'm not taking anything away from them ... but holy hell ... I mean Georgia and Alabama last year and this today ... three games where frankly they should have lost them all and they win them all... and if they go on to play for a title ... somebody made a deal with the devil."

"The guy (Gus Malzahn) has a reputation for being something that he's not ... he's a helluva football coach, a game caller, a play caller ... but that's inexcusable for him not to mention concern for LaQuon Treadwell (during postgame ESPN interview) ... If that was Hugh Freeze, he would have mentioned the players name within the first 30 seconds of his answer."

Big4Dawg
11-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Did Hugh talk about Alabama's Kenyan Drake after that game?

civildawg
11-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Good god. Yes ole miss should have won that game but guess what? They didn't. We should have beaten auburn the cam year but we didnt. I have never seen a bunch of whiny babies before in my life

civildawg
11-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Did Hugh talk about Alabama's Kenyan Drake after that game?

I would bet he didn't

msstate7
11-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Good god. Yes ole miss should have won that game but guess what? They didn't. We should have beaten auburn the cam year but we didnt. I have never seen a bunch of whiny babies before in my life

OM should've definitely taken the lead, but auburn still had over a minute and 3 timeouts and only would've needed fg to tie. That game wasnt over for auburn if OM scored

Outside Dawg
11-02-2014, 08:58 PM
The remark in question is around the 6:20 mark.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/110683453

Mjoelner34
11-02-2014, 09:05 PM
Neal McCready:

"The guy (Gus Malzahn) has a reputation for being something that he's not ... he's a helluva football coach, a game caller, a play caller ... but that's inexcusable for him not to mention concern for LaQuon Treadwell (during postgame ESPN interview) ... If that was Hugh Freeze, he would have mentioned the players name within the first 30 seconds of his answer."

Really want to go there Neal?
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11644477

TheDogFather
11-02-2014, 09:09 PM

I will never understand the "should've won the game comment". What is that supposed to mean? Did somebody give Auburn points without anyone knowing?

The only team that "should" win the game is the team with the most points at the end.

Anything other than that is just an excuse for not actually making the plays on the field.

blacklistedbully
11-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Hey Neal, eat that bitter pill washed down with a dose of Bucky's manjuice, you freakin' loser!

Coach34
11-02-2014, 09:15 PM
They seem to forget Auburn would have still have 1:30 and all their time-outs. Game was far from over had they scored

JDog13
11-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Funny he mentioned Auburn beating Alabama and Georgia in the final minute of the game, but not us. Those dudes fit the black bear stereotype. Auburn fans should roast McReady the same way the bears have roasted several journalists since last night.

JDog13
11-02-2014, 09:18 PM
Hey Neal, eat that bitter pill washed down with a dose of Bucky's manjuice, you freakin' loser!

The DoNut comment was better. Ha

BeardoMSU
11-02-2014, 09:20 PM

Ruh, roh....

Todd4State
11-02-2014, 09:26 PM
I don't see how he can call out Gus Mahlzahn as being "something he's not" and then not reference what he's talking about since eliminated Mahlzahn's coaching acumen. I mean, if you are going to call someone out and least have the balls to specify it and not be vague like that.

Of course, he's probably being careful about what he says since I'm pretty sure that Auburn has some nukes on them regarding Elijah Daniels recruitment.

blacklistedbully
11-02-2014, 09:27 PM
The DoNut comment was better. Ha

First time I've seen him. I had thought he was that other Ole Miss homer, what's-his-name, the guy with 2 chins. That's why I had "donut" before.

That said, Neil is so much more a complete, unprofessional moron than I ever imagined.

ScottH
11-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Would someone that tweets give a "Hugh Freeze did not mention Drake in his post game interview" shoutout with ESPN link to @nealmccready?

32 Dive
11-02-2014, 09:44 PM

I watched that clip three times. Did his mention of Drake come about where he was saying that "God's been good to us?" Didn't think so...

msstate7
11-02-2014, 09:47 PM
I watched that clip three times. Did his mention of Drake come about where he was saying that "God's been good to us?" Didn't think so...

Freeze actually had an altar call for drake at the end of the game. All of OM's crowd rushed down to pray for drake. Very imoressive and caring fanbase***

BeardoMSU
11-02-2014, 09:48 PM
Freeze actually had an altar call for drake at the end of the game. All of OM's crowd rushed down to pray for drake. Very imoressive and caring fanbase***

hahaha!!!!

GreenheadDawg
11-02-2014, 09:49 PM
They sounded like little butthurt bitches in that interview. I love how they threw out the " the bulldogs lose in Tuscaloosa and we have a chance to ruin their season and jump ahead of them in the standings". I thought they didn't care about us?

JDog13
11-02-2014, 09:49 PM
I texted one of my buddies the link and he said, "What a shit head." He then told me I needed go post in on the Auburn Family forum. He said it's one of their bigger message boards. If anyone has an account there, go for it.

Brahmabull
11-02-2014, 09:53 PM
I would expect nothing less from that loser. His butt hurt over Auburn may have something to do with the fact they had him run out of the state of Alabama. He didn't come to cover the rebels by choice!

TXDawg
11-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Note that Neal NEVER mentioned "concern for Laquon Treadwell". He spent the entire session griping about what an agonizing loss it was and how lucky Auburn was.

engie
11-02-2014, 10:14 PM
https://imageshack.com/a/img631/8004/srbXTg.gif

k

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 10:17 PM
k

I can't look at that without laughing

cheewgumm
11-02-2014, 10:24 PM
They act like Treadwell is dead. Hell, he broke his leg. He'll heal and be back some day. What is Malzahn supposed to do? go into mourning? I bet D. Kimdechee is like "Hey, I broke my leg too!!!"

gravedigger
11-02-2014, 10:26 PM
Good lord. MY ASS hurts after watching that.

Mcready sounded so hurt there is no selling that shit about him not being a homer.

Sacrifice
11-02-2014, 10:27 PM
I'm watching that video and I believe those stupid SOBs think they have an easy W in Fayetteville. Arkansas is gonna run the ball all over there ass. Good lord, If you listen to OM people talk you'd think they've won 9 NC or something. DELUSIONAL!!!!!

CadaverDawg
11-02-2014, 10:31 PM
McReady's body language is typical OM douche. Acting like his opinion means shit. This OM cry fest is a thing of beauty. What a bunch of crybabies

Goat Holder
11-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Wowowow.....fat boy on the left says, "Arkansas is just finding ways to lose games". What in the holy f*ck.

If any of you needed an illustration of the prototypical OM passive aggressive jab at MSU, there it is. It's not even indirect. It's channeled through 3 mediums.

The world would be a better place without shitheads like that.

messageboardsuperhero
11-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Wowowow.....fat boy on the left says, "Arkansas is just finding ways to lose games". What in the holy f*ck.

If any of you needed an illustration of the prototypical OM passive aggressive jab at MSU, there it is. It's not even indirect. It's channeled through 3 mediums.

The world would be a better place without shitheads like that.

I noticed that too. So typical.

Translation: "State is 8-0 (about to go 9-0)- I've got to think of something to say to downplay that somehow."

Also, it was pretty funny looking at those three during that... It was like a gang of Auburn bullies just beat all three of them up and took their lunch money.

TrapGame
11-02-2014, 11:02 PM
I hope Bo Bounds has the nuts to call McReady out next week. This Hugh Freeze makes Mother Teressa look like a dirty, rotten whore schtick has gone way too far. And when we beat them in the EB by 2 tds it's going to get violent, on and off the field!

Todd4State
11-02-2014, 11:16 PM
They act like Treadwell is dead. Hell, he broke his leg. He'll heal and be back some day. What is Malzahn supposed to do? go into mourning? I bet D. Kimdechee is like "Hey, I broke my leg too!!!"

Actually, he is probably OK with it since he was basically used as a pawn to get his brother.

SDDawg
11-02-2014, 11:26 PM
Awful video and absolutely awful OM homers. Can't wait to hear those guys crying when they're 8-4, it's going to be so AMAZING. :)

cheewgumm
11-02-2014, 11:53 PM
My favorite part, as someone else noted, is how they write off Arkansas as a site win.

I think they are in trouble that game. Limited possessions for Dirty Bo. No Paidwell. They can't stop the run.

Yikes.

Todd4State
11-02-2014, 11:59 PM
My favorite part, as someone else noted, is how they write off Arkansas as a site win.

I think they are in trouble that game. Limited possessions for Dirty Bo. No Paidwell. They can't stop the run.

Yikes.

And it's in Fayetteville. I think it's a toss up at this point.

ShotgunDawg
11-03-2014, 12:29 AM
McCready's body language is brutal. He look very fidgety, insecure, and upset.

It wouldn't trust that guy to take my dog for a walk. What a biased, homer piece of feces.

SDDawg
11-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Clearly McCready missed this video. Malzahn is a hero.

http://deadspin.com/throwback-gus-malzahn-breakdances-to-u-cant-touch-thi-1653913534?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitte r&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

sbcmortgageman
11-03-2014, 06:16 AM
Does media normally wear a tie and dress up?

Reason2succeed
11-03-2014, 07:36 AM
They look like Three Stooges that got dressed by their mom. Khakis, shirt and tie, and a pull over. I hope Arkansas runs a track meet on the Rebels. I bet they will.

Dawgface
11-03-2014, 07:56 AM
Who is the dude in the middle? If he's not a classic OM fan I don't know who is.

GreenheadDawg
11-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Who is the dude in the middle? If he's not a classic OM fan I don't know who is.

LOL. I thought the same thing. He did the hair swoop about 10 times

EAVdog
11-03-2014, 09:35 AM
So is he saying Malzahn isn't a good 'Christian'? That's the only thing I can think of as it relates to what he is known for?