PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so, Bo! Say it ain't so. Apparenlty Bo Dirt walked off the field again

Saltydog
11-02-2014, 11:24 AM
last night w/o shaking hands with the other team. Dude is a major douche bag and has an attitude. Freeze can't handle him. Maybe he should pray for him. As for UM and our UM friends, well screw them. I don't wish an injury to Treadwell or anyone for that matter. With that said, it doesn't bother me one IOTA they got their hearts ripped out of their chests and lost in the last minute of the game. Matter o' fact, couldn't happen to a more deserving fan base IMO. I'm NOT making light of the injury but am I making light of them losing their second in a row and losing in the last minute two weeks in a row, HELL YEAH, DAMN RIGHT!

Jacksondevildog
11-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Spot on post.

last night w/o shaking hands with the other team. Dude is a major douche bag and has an attitude. Freeze can't handle him. Maybe he should pray for him. As for UM and our UM friends, well screw them. I don't wish an injury to Treadwell or anyone for that matter. With that said, it doesn't bother me one IOTA they got their hearts ripped out of their chests and lost in the last minute of the game. Matter o' fact, couldn't happen to a more deserving fan base IMO. I'm NOT making light of the injury but am I making light of them losing their second in a row and losing in the last minute two weeks in a row, YA DAMN RIGHT!

Pollodawg
11-02-2014, 11:51 AM
I hate Treadwell got injured, and what I am about to say has nothing to do with him. OM is swirling the bowl now. Arkansas will flush what's left of them in a couple of weeks.