PDA

View Full Version : Buy/sell

msstate7
11-02-2014, 10:21 AM
OM would take a loss to arkansas if it guaranteed us losing to bama.

I buy. I think at this point they're more worried about what we might do than their season

gravedigger
11-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Read their boards. They care little about what happens next. Hell, Hugh Whataburger wrote an entire article on it.

I buy.

HailState39110
11-02-2014, 10:30 AM
I think they have turned their attention to us and are really hoping they can beat us to disrupt our trip to Atlanta and the playoff . That's really all they are playing for at this point .

msstate7
11-02-2014, 10:31 AM
I think they have turned their attention to us and are really hoping they can beat us to disrupt our trip to Atlanta and the playoff . That's really all they are playing for at this point .

This kinda scares me to be honest. I really hope we wrap us the west with vandy game

Pollodawg
11-02-2014, 10:32 AM
OM is done. They can't come back from this. Hell, most teams couldn't. Losing the game and the heart and soul of that team in one play. Couple that with the fact that they have nothing else to play for. Playoffs are gone. SEC West is gone. It's over.

SDDawg
11-02-2014, 10:34 AM
Buying by the truckload. As much as they'll lie about it, they've never cared about anything this year other than finishing ahead of us. None of them realistically thought they had a shot at a playoff, they were a 10-2 team on paper best case (as many thought we were). 80% of them are just hoping that Dak gets hurt at this point.