PDA

View Full Version : I've been looking at the Swine boards.....

Liverpooldawg
11-02-2014, 02:51 AM
I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see our opponents claiming a moral victory against US. Moral victories have been what I have been accustomed to over the decades as a MSU fan. I really like the scoreboard variety better!

shannondawg
11-02-2014, 08:41 AM
Amen to that.

Dawgface
11-02-2014, 09:12 AM
True. Nice to be on the other side of the equation. It is amazing they haven't beaten somebody in the sec. Perhaps OM will be their first.

RC3
11-02-2014, 09:14 AM
They will beat ole miss

Leroy Jenkins
11-02-2014, 09:17 AM
True. Nice to be on the other side of the equation. It is amazing they haven't beaten somebody in the sec. Perhaps OM will be their first.
The type of game Arky plays gives the bears trouble as we have seen the last few weeks. Plus it's in Arkansas I believe.

Jack Lambert
11-02-2014, 09:33 AM
The type of game Arky plays gives the bears trouble as we have seen the last few weeks. Plus it's in Arkansas I believe.

OLe MIss is one injury away fron winning only one more game.

SDDawg
11-02-2014, 10:04 AM
OLe MIss is one injury away fron winning only one more game.

Other than having no "upsets" against them so far, their season is turning out exactly as I expected to. If Bo Wallace got hurt, they would maybe win another game but that's it. I don't expect them to beat Arkansas on the road, that will be the Arkansas Super Bowl this year.

BulldogBear
11-02-2014, 10:13 AM
I saw some of them hanging their heads after the game and thinking I wished I could tell them to hold 'em high and get ready. They've still got 3 winnable games on the schedule left. Personally I hope the beat Ole Miss and Mizzou and go bowling. The more bowl teams we beat the better.

thf24
11-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Did Tunsil ever come back for OM? If he's out then Trey Flowers is going to have a field day against them.

Saltydog
11-02-2014, 10:49 AM
and UM may come out of that game a little more banged up than they already are.

msstate7
Did Tunsil ever come back for OM? If he's out then Trey Flowers is going to have a field day against them.

Flowers is very good

Jacksondevildog
Tunsil allegedly hurt his shoulder in pre game and couldn't go. He claimed that he didn't have any power in his arm. I claim that he didn't want his ass whipped and is soft. The injuries are starting to mount for the Confederates.

SDDawg
11-02-2014, 10:50 AM
I know people love them some Tunsil, but he's out of the game as often as he's in which is incredibly disruptive for an O-line. I don't think he's nearly as valuable as he gets credit for, even though he's highly skilled and talented.