PDA

View Full Version : Rebels lurking...olive branch

Bucky Dog
11-02-2014, 01:49 AM
As much as we like to hate each other and give it back and forth, no one liked to see the way your game ended. Great game you guys played and yes we were hoping for a loss but honestly our prayers go out to Treadwell and your team! Honestly that is from the heart and I think I speak for all Bulldog fans.

BossDawg
11-02-2014, 04:17 AM
Read some of the absurdly pompous garbage on the Spirit and it won't take you long to realize that they are they last fans on the planet that need an olive branch.

solodawg
11-02-2014, 07:12 AM
I swear I can't understand some of our fans getting on these boards and telling OM fans how sorry they are about their game and Treadwell. I never want to see anyone get hurt and I'll leave it at that. Maybe he will gain some humility now, cause I remember him tweeting and antagonizing State fans during recruiting season a few years ago. "Merry Flipmas". And the tweets with cash..I don't give shit about that team till we playem.

99jc
11-02-2014, 08:01 AM
As much as we like to hate each other and give it back and forth, no one liked to see the way your game ended. Great game you guys played and yes we were hoping for a loss but honestly our prayers go out to Treadwell and your team! Honestly that is from the heart and I think I speak for all Bulldog fans.

Branch up your kind ASS!

GreenheadDawg
11-02-2014, 08:36 AM
I swear I can't understand some of our fans getting on these boards and telling OM fans how sorry they are about their game and Treadwell. I never want to see anyone get hurt and I'll leave it at that. Maybe he will gain some humility now, cause I remember him tweeting and antagonizing State fans during recruiting season a few years ago. "Merry Flipmas". And the tweets with cash..I don't give shit about that team till we playem.

LOL. I don't really know what to think about this. One minute we hate OM and now because one player got hurt we need a ****ing board counselor to come in to console everyone. I never want to see a kid get hurt, ever, but do you think they would be throwing a pity party over at nafoom or spirit if Dak got hurt? They would be throwing a party but it wouldn't be out of pity

phatdog
11-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Screw those bastards.

RC3
11-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Lol at going out of your way to gush over an OM football player. Not celebrating an injury. Just don't care

GreenheadDawg
11-02-2014, 09:19 AM
Lol at going out of your way to gush over an OM football player. Not celebrating an injury. Just don't care

Exactly.

AlmostPositive
11-02-2014, 09:25 AM
Treadwell has a broken leg. No one is happy about it.

It's not the end of world... he'll be fine most likely by summertime, so we don't need to wear black and speak in hushed tones.

Besides, the kid did a good impression of a thug almost every game. Last night, for no reason at all, he wanted to get into it with a couple of Auburn kids on the sideline. I've seen his type a hundred times.

My main regret is that he won't be on the field for the November 29 beatdown.

Goat Holder
11-02-2014, 09:34 AM
They celebrate our players' injuries, remember that. Stoop to their level? No, but they get zero condolences.

Mutt the Hoople
11-02-2014, 09:43 AM
I never like to see anyone get hurt like that (except maybe John Fourcade). I think LaQuon will spend the next year and a half healing up that leg, getting it ready for the NFL Combines. His people have a lot of money invested in him, and they don't want their product being hurt in non-paying games like you have in college.

shannondawg
11-02-2014, 10:51 AM
There is a lot of sympathy for Treadwell and I feel for him, but am also glad he won't be playing against us. On the other hand, all the sympathy for him fumbling in the endzone is bullshit from our fans, that's part of the game, some have even said that they feel bad and they deserved to win.

That to me is saying we didn't deserve to win the egg bowl last year because Bo fumbled into the endzone on the last play of the game.

I seen it dawg
11-02-2014, 10:57 AM

The **** you do

RC3
11-02-2014, 12:41 PM
I sure hope all the rebels are out there praying for Daks ankle sprain ..... Give me a break

IMissJack
11-02-2014, 12:48 PM
I sure hope all the rebels are out there praying for Daks ankle sprain ..... Give me a break

Quite a bit of difference in a broken leg/dislocated ankle and a sprain. I swear it is obvious some of you people have never sat in the stands with your kid playing and wondering if/when they will get hurt.

JDog13
11-02-2014, 01:07 PM
Just search twitter and look at all the black bears calling people trash, threatening to get their phone numbers, and tweeting at their employers saying they need to be fired.

RougeDawg
11-02-2014, 02:18 PM
Screw that bunch of bow tie wearing asshats. They would be setting up their tailgate chandeliers in their back yards on a Sunday if any of our key players got knocked out for the season. I'm not going to give them pity. The obit pitiful thing us they now have another talking point as to why we skull drag them in a few weeks.

Smitty
11-02-2014, 02:40 PM
non-paying games like you have in college.

We are talking about Paidwell