PDA

View Full Version : aight, cats.... gimmie the straight skinny.....

TUSK
11-02-2014, 12:17 AM
What is Dak's situation healthwise?
what's the status of yall's PR?
Is J rob gimped up?
Why don't yall have a parking garage?

missouridawg
11-02-2014, 12:21 AM
Is J rob gimped up?

Dak has a high ankle sprain. Lots of rest nxt 14 days.
PR Graham better have lost his job tonight.
j Rob had over 100 receiving tonight... I don't think he is gimped. Arky played our run game well.
No clue.

Smitty
11-02-2014, 12:23 AM

Currently under construction near the Mill

Bully13
11-02-2014, 12:24 AM
that shit was funny Tusk.... good one, I laughed

godlluB
11-02-2014, 12:25 AM
The parking garage is being built behind hte YMCA building, there is not one near the Mill that I'm aware of.

TUSK
11-02-2014, 12:29 AM
Damn, yall don't even know where the prospective parking garage is gonna be???

what the hell am i financing over there????

Lloyd Christmas
11-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Is J rob gimped up?

Am I missing the joke? JRob is fine

Bucky Dog
11-02-2014, 12:39 AM
Dak is hurt. He lost the Heisman tonight and shouldplY one quarter next week. He will be fine for Bama and will come back for his senior year after leading us to the NC game.

Bully Dee Williams
11-02-2014, 12:43 AM
Dak is hurt. He lost the Heisman tonight and shouldplY one quarter next week. He will be fine for Bama and will come back for his senior year after leading us to the NC game.

Lost the Heisman? I most have missed something. He had a career high in passing, played injured, and had a game winning big play. I don't think Dak lost a thing.

mstatefan91
11-02-2014, 12:47 AM
This is just all kinds of ridiculous

Liverpooldawg
11-02-2014, 12:53 AM

What? If anything he enhanced his chances. He played hurt, had a career night passing, and got it done in spectacular fashion when he HAD to. Tonight didn't hurt him. If he wins it, he will win it in Tuscaloosa and in Oxford. That certainly didn't change tonight.

BossDawg
11-02-2014, 02:10 AM

???? Dude was limping all over the field and still threw for more yards than he ever has. I'm pretty sure he didn't lose anything tonight.

maroon59
11-02-2014, 06:48 AM
Damn, yall don't even know where the prospective parking garage is gonna be???

what the hell am i financing over there????

There is a parking garage under construction behind the Cooley building. Being built in conjunction with that renovation project--conference center. There is another building being constructed behind the YMCA. It will be a combo classroom/parking facility. At one time was going to be all parking. Now it's gonna be mostly classroom.

Tbonewannabe
11-02-2014, 09:20 AM
Lost the Heisman? I most have missed something. He had a career high in passing, played injured, and had a game winning big play. I don't think Dak lost a thing.

He also had over 60 yards rushing on one good leg.

Dawgface
11-02-2014, 09:28 AM
The interceptions were ugly. I think those hurt him. I'm certainly not complaining, I think he played very well considering he was gimped up. Now if he plays well and leads us to wins over AL and OM, he most certainly will be in the running.

MabenMaroon
11-02-2014, 01:38 PM
All a parking garage in anyone of the locations discussed would do is exacerbate the current traffic patterns and problems. Can't understand why someone would want to concentrate traffic even more than it is. Until the road situation improves in the south half of the city and county and provides a bypass of sorts, the best solution would be for more folks get with participation in the SMART system and park in the outlying areas. My wife and I have used the SMART for several games now and it has worked out beautifully. More buses could be provided rather easily and more parking areas in the outlying areas is a simple solution. I have never understood a lot of folks desire to park as close as possible to DWS and campus. Only those folks who bring a lot of tailgate gear in really need to be parked in close, those who don't can park outside the central areas and enjoy all of the same game day experiences of those who choose to park in close. Now a days it has gotten to the point that if I was fortunate to have a parking permit in one of the "choice" high dollar parking lots on campus, I would not use it and would still park in the outlying areas.