PDA

View Full Version : Do you play Dak at all next week?

Irondawg
11-02-2014, 12:09 AM
Right now I'm of the mindset to dress him and treat it like the Egg Bowl last year - only put him into the game in case of emergency.

Williams and a conservative ground and pound attack with Shumpert, Nick G and Holloway should be enough to beat them. I just want Dak and J-Rob as healthy as possible for Bama.

msstate7
11-02-2014, 12:15 AM
I'd give em 2 drives. Take em out after that. Don't want em to have a complete lay off before bama

Bully13
11-02-2014, 12:16 AM
Right now I'm of the mindset to dress him and treat it like the Egg Bowl last year - only put him into the game in case of emergency.

Williams and a conservative ground and pound attack with Shumpert, Nick G and Holloway should be enough to beat them. I just want Dak and J-Rob as healthy as possible for Bama.

Would like to see it work out exactly like that. couldn't agree more.

Ralph
11-02-2014, 12:18 AM
I think maybe play him first couple series of 1st and 3rd qtr.against utm but no qb runs. Gotta keep passing game sharp

starkvegasdawg
11-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Since Dak is in a heisman campaign I am betting he sees more snaps. At least a half I'll say.

Irondawg
11-02-2014, 12:33 AM
The Heisman campaign is the only reason I could see to play him, but as gimpy as he looks I'd rather not risk any further injury. No one is going to penalize him in the Heisman for missing UT-Martin. He plays well against Bama and OM and it's his.

Liverpooldawg
11-02-2014, 01:03 AM
I wouldn't play him at all unless we have to have him. Hopefully we won't have to. If he has what I have heard the only solution is rest. Give him all we can. He isn't going to win a Heisman against UT Martin. He will do that against Bama and UM.

hells bells
11-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Agree. Dak's left ankle is very noticeable and rest will help. But State really played like homemade crap tonight.

Jack Lambert
11-02-2014, 09:35 AM
I say play him and make him a pocket only qb and run Robinson until his jaw is dragging.