PDA

View Full Version : Dak gets healthy or we lose

BogeyGolfer
11-01-2014, 10:20 PM
To Bams... That's allo

BossDawg
11-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Yup. That's why I'm sooooooo glad UTM is next week.

cheewgumm
11-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Something's wrong... Is it something that can heal
I'm 2 weeks?

He needs to rest a lot between now and then.

MetEdDawg
11-01-2014, 10:30 PM
He did fine tonight. The first pick he got hit. The second one was just a really bad read. He wasn't the best running the football but he did what he was asked to do. But I do agree that this game against UT Martin is much needed. Two close games in a row with Bama on the horizon. We need some extra prep time but we also need to give our starters some rest. They will be logging most of the minutes in Tuscaloosa and need to get as much down time as possible. Hopefully the Bama LSU game will be extremely physical like I expect it to be.

MarketingBully01
11-01-2014, 10:31 PM
To Bams... That's allo

We'll Duh but why post this shit after we win? We are 8-0 and will be 9-0 when we play Bama. Let's be excited about that...

EAVdog
11-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Yep, this is where our schedule really helps us. It's not a bye so we can get reps but it should be no more than a scrimmage. And we get Vandy before the Egg Bowl.

Next years schedule sucks again, Bama/Arky/OM to end the year. Pencil in Arky as a huge game. Playing Bama then going to Arkansas is our Achilles heal.

Chip
11-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Chill. Dak will be fine.

thunderclap
11-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Yep, this is where our schedule really helps us. It's not a bye so we can get reps but it should be no more than a scrimmage. And we get Vandy before the Egg Bowl.

Next years schedule sucks again, Bama/Arky/OM to end the year. Pencil in Arky as a huge game. Playing Bama then going to Arkansas is our Achilles heal.

Dammit, I thought we were done with this crap with our schedule. Why can't we get rid of Arkansas in late November?