PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still think Fsu should drop?

msstate7
11-01-2014, 09:49 PM
I think we're learning how tough it is to be the hunted.

MetEdDawg
11-01-2014, 10:10 PM
This was my biggest fear once we got to #1. We preach being overlooked, being underdogs, being disrespected. That doesn't work when you are number 1. You are the top dog and you now have to deal with getting everyone's best each week.

We have played two feisty teams for sure, but we aren't handling #1 very well as a team. We've been tight and have made a lot more mental mistakes. But we keep winning. That's why it's so hard to stay number 1. I think now through two games we've seen what it's like to be number 1. Hopefully from here the team settles down and handles the pressure better.

The opportunity is now there with the OM loss to Auburn to clinch at home against Vandy. If we can find a way to win in Tuscaloosa, we can finish this division off in front of a home crowd. Really hope we can get ourselves gathered and bring it in these last 4 games.

TUSK
11-01-2014, 10:37 PM
I think we're learning how tough it is to be the hunted.

welcome to the group.

congrats.

Dawgface
11-01-2014, 11:45 PM
The most important thing is to keep winning no matter how ugly and what our ranking is.

Bucky Dog
11-02-2014, 12:19 AM
We are fine now. Tusk I understand it and I feared this game as a let down! We will be 9 and 0 and both of us will be ready to play. It's gonna be a war!!