PDA

View Full Version : Well, well, well

msumudcat
06-11-2013, 08:04 AM
After all the "in-game whinings" this year, We still made it!!! Coach C definitely made some curious calls (bunting Frazier, what the crap?), we just about crapped our pants yesterday, but in the end we are going to OMAHA! Baseball is a funny game that can't be dissected by each pitch, play, call. Things even out over a game and the better team that day wins. Period.

The Croom Diaries
06-11-2013, 08:22 AM
I think we've all been critical of Cohen because he's so unconventional his moves leave everyone shaking their head. But I said it around SBW, I'm completely bought in. I've criticized so many Cohen moves I can't even count that high, but once I saw how he stuck with Pirtle and he came around, Frost has given us some good play this year, he bench Norris when he needed to, he's molded the team. This team is completely different from last year offensively and he's changed his managerial approach from year to year which says a lot about how good he is.

Glad the board is back. Hail State.

Sandman14
06-11-2013, 09:10 AM
Yes Cohen does things at times that can be frustrating but the bottom line is that he's a top 5 coach in the nation and none of us are. So if you find yourself doubting him, just remember, he knows more than you. And his approach is different from yours. And his approach is better than yours. So at that point, I just quit worrying about it. The man is one of the best in the business.

msumudcat
06-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Amen Sandman!

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Frazier bunted on his own

Todd4State
06-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Frazier bunted on his own

Yeah- I heard Cohen wasn't real happy with that.