PDA

View Full Version : I've got to tell this story...

CadaverDawg
10-31-2014, 10:09 PM
Sorry in advance to those who don't give a shit.

My Anniversary is tomorrow, and typically I plan something for the Friday night before our anniversary or schedule it around the State game that weekend so I can at least listen to the game. But this year my wife said she was going to plan our Anniversary (first time she's ever planned it). Well a week ago she told me that I would need to have my clothes back from the dry cleaners by Saturday (tomorrow) because her plans called for slacks, dress shirt, and maybe a tie. Then the Arkansas game time was announced, and I just had to bite my tongue because my wife had gone to such lengths planning our night tomorrow night.

Well, she told me that we would probably be tied up from late afternoon until close to midnight, so I had already set my DVR to record the game and it was going to be the first game missed since I was a child.

So tonight I went ahead and gave her the gift I got her since tomorrow was "her day" that she planned. And then she said, "Well I want to go ahead and give you one of your gifts". I opened it up and there was a bad ass gray, ADIDAS pullover with the State logo. It was really nice and I was pumped. Then she said, "that should be a heavy enough jacket for tomorrow night since we'll be sitting in the skybox for the game". I nearly passed out. My wife got us skybox tickets and we'll be living it up tomorrow in Starkvegas.
Best. Anniversary. Ever.
Best. Wife. Ever.

HailState

godlluB
10-31-2014, 10:13 PM
That's awesome. Congrats!

msstate7
10-31-2014, 10:18 PM
Nice. Have fun

State82
10-31-2014, 10:22 PM
Excellent, CD. Excellent! That's a top notch lady right there! Congratulations to both of you.

Dawg61
10-31-2014, 10:22 PM
Awesome!! Have fun bro

TUSK
10-31-2014, 10:32 PM
she got a sister?

CadaverDawg
10-31-2014, 10:34 PM
she got a sister?

Haha, no.

Thanks guys. Gonna be a cool weekend.

VandelayIndustries
10-31-2014, 10:38 PM
That is awesome.

War Machine Dawg
10-31-2014, 10:53 PM
Keeper for sure. Congrats, CD!

CadaverDawg
10-31-2014, 10:55 PM
Keeper for sure. Congrats, CD!

Thanks bud.

hailmari
11-01-2014, 12:05 AM
I bet you can scalp em for a pretty penny.***

mstatefan91
11-01-2014, 01:45 AM
Awesome Cadaver. Today is my birthday so I get to celebrate it with 60,000+ of my closest friends.

Enjoy it!

I know I will!

SallyStansbury
11-01-2014, 06:09 AM
Sorry in advance to those who don't give a shit.

My Anniversary is tomorrow, and typically I plan something for the Friday night before our anniversary or schedule it around the State game that weekend so I can at least listen to the game. But this year my wife said she was going to plan our Anniversary (first time she's ever planned it). Well a week ago she told me that I would need to have my clothes back from the dry cleaners by Saturday (tomorrow) because her plans called for slacks, dress shirt, and maybe a tie. Then the Arkansas game time was announced, and I just had to bite my tongue because my wife had gone to such lengths planning our night tomorrow night.

Well, she told me that we would probably be tied up from late afternoon until close to midnight, so I had already set my DVR to record the game and it was going to be the first game missed since I was a child.

So tonight I went ahead and gave her the gift I got her since tomorrow was "her day" that she planned. And then she said, "Well I want to go ahead and give you one of your gifts". I opened it up and there was a bad ass gray, ADIDAS pullover with the State logo. It was really nice and I was pumped. Then she said, "that should be a heavy enough jacket for tomorrow night since we'll be sitting in the skybox for the game". I nearly passed out. My wife got us skybox tickets and we'll be living it up tomorrow in Starkvegas.
Best. Anniversary. Ever.
Best. Wife. Ever.

HailState

Thanks for posting this story. Now please have your wife post it to Pintrest so that our women can read this and clue in. You have a wonderful wife!

sbcmortgageman
11-01-2014, 07:04 AM
BOOM!

Bothrops
11-01-2014, 07:05 AM
You are very lucky, and she knows you well. Enjoy!

msstatelp1
11-01-2014, 07:13 AM
Congrats big time! You may need to give her an extraordinary post-Anniversary night out for being so awesome.

Schultzy
11-01-2014, 08:00 AM
Has she told you about the planned Rick Ray cameo yet?

Dawgface
11-01-2014, 08:05 AM
You picked a good one. Not all women understand.

CadaverDawg
11-01-2014, 08:09 AM
Thanks for posting this story. Now please have your wife post it to Pintrest so that our women can read this and clue in. You have a wonderful wife!

Haha will do!

Bucky Dog
11-01-2014, 08:13 AM
Will there be a bed in said skybox?!! That would only put the capper on a great anniversary gift!

WinningIsRelentless
11-01-2014, 08:34 AM
Your first mistake is taking a chance and getting married during football season! Should be completely outlawed if you ask me.

Goat Holder
11-01-2014, 08:43 AM
About time you actually went to a game.

CadaverDawg
11-01-2014, 08:51 AM
About time you actually went to a game.

Haha

Not all of us get a free bus ride from the mental hospital**

http://www.whitfieldcountyga.com/images/Transportation.jpg

Being on call sucks when it comes to attending games.

Tell me where you'll be and I'll come buy you a cold one

BulldogBear
11-01-2014, 09:07 AM
Awesome story CD

Goat Holder
11-01-2014, 09:14 AM
Haha

Not all of us get a free bus ride from the mental hospital**

http://www.whitfieldcountyga.com/images/Transportation.jpg

Being on call sucks when it comes to attending games.

Tell me where you'll be and I'll come buy you a cold one

Cold one? No way. We are on the whiskey today.

Haven't decided if I am going. Free ticket and free ride, but I am lazy.

Crystal Balls
11-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Hope you didn't wiff on her gift.....she hooked you up. Enjoy!

StingRay
11-01-2014, 10:50 AM
Clanga!

reddog
11-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Your first mistake is taking a chance and getting married during football season! Should be completely outlawed if you ask me.

hello!!! sounds pussified to me...letting the wife decide what you are going to do on a football weekend regardless of the occasion

pdawg10msu
11-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Wife of the year nominee...

Maroonthirteen
11-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Congrats, Cadaver. You got a good one.

RougeDawg
11-01-2014, 03:27 PM
That's pretty damn awesome!! Good to hear you'll be there with us. Definitely a keeper, which OM sure you already knew because she's had to endure you State fandom since y'all got hitched.

VandelayIndustries
11-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Cadaver, we are going to miss you in the game thread