PDA

View Full Version : A message to MSU gameday ops

Miss. Stake
10-31-2014, 03:26 PM
Please remove these massive commercialized tents from the junction. People are losing spots to these hideous atrocities. The Junction is FOR THE FANS.

Here is link to webcam of junction

http://gameday.msstate.edu/webcam.php

TheRef
10-31-2014, 03:38 PM
Won't happen...plus there is a designated area for tailgating companies (by the amphitheater). What do you mean by the massive commercialized tents as you call them?

jumbo
10-31-2014, 03:39 PM
Please remove these massive commercialized tents from the junction. People are losing spots to these hideous atrocities. The Junction is FOR THE FANS.

you mean the alumni tailgate tent?

TheRef
10-31-2014, 03:42 PM
Yeah...the big white tents are for both alumni associations and then usually the the reunion groups take one of the big tents, MSU police have the smaller one on the far right.

Hunkaburningdawg
10-31-2014, 03:43 PM

I'm a fan and one of those tents is where my crew tailgates. There's plenty of room. Nothing to see here.

hailmari
10-31-2014, 03:44 PM
I saw a cheez-it tent right by the alumni tents at the auburn game. So I guess that's the sort of thing he's referring to.

jumbo
10-31-2014, 03:45 PM
I saw a cheez-it tent right by the alumni tents at the auburn game. So I guess that's the sort of thing he's referring to.

and that was there as part of College Gameday

TheRef
10-31-2014, 03:45 PM

The Cheez-it tent was due to College Gameday being there. They always have the Cheez-it tent at College Gameday. That just happened to be where it was.

Miss. Stake
10-31-2014, 03:51 PM
One is an Adidas tent

Miss. Stake
10-31-2014, 03:53 PM
I'm a fan and one of those tents is where my crew tailgates. There's plenty of room. Nothing to see here.

Nothing to see here? How about the massive tents taking up a quarter of the junction.

Miss. Stake
10-31-2014, 03:55 PM
Won't happen...plus there is a designated area for tailgating companies (by the amphitheater). What do you mean by the massive commercialized tents as you call them?

Massive commercialization was a slight overstatement. They are setting up an Adidas tent selling merchandise in prime tailgating real estate which adds another massive eyesore tent in the Junction. Move that shit elsewhere.

IMissJack
10-31-2014, 03:56 PM
Agree.

BulldogDX55
10-31-2014, 04:01 PM
Nothing to see here? How about the massive tents taking up a quarter of the junction.

The alumni tent that's always been there? Are you serious?

TheRef
10-31-2014, 04:02 PM

You're freaking out over nothing, dude. Calm down. Plenty of room for you and your group.

TheDogFather
10-31-2014, 04:04 PM

Yeah and while they're at it, they should leave free trash bags for the students to clean up after themselves.

IMissJack
10-31-2014, 04:05 PM
Yeah and while they're at it, they should leave free trash bags for the students to clean up after themselves.

Agree. The trash after a game is embarrassing.

Hunkaburningdawg
10-31-2014, 04:06 PM
Hey, we're number 1. It's all good.

mstatefan91
10-31-2014, 04:19 PM
It is embarrassing how trashed it is after a game, but the university pays student groups and clubs to clean up the stadium and junction after a game. So that at least is a good thing that comes from it.

Miss. Stake
10-31-2014, 04:22 PM
Its too hard to attach an image, but it has gone from 2 large white tents to 3 large white tents and another medium size one. The tents are taking up way to much space now. This will be the first game it will be like this. No, there really wont be much room for me and my friends 8 tent tailgate. I know we're #1, but it is something that is frustrating.

HoopsDawg
10-31-2014, 05:10 PM
The alumni tent that's always been there? Are you serious?

No, there are new tents today. They are taking up a lot of prime real estate.