PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

VandelayIndustries
10-31-2014, 10:01 AM
Sure this is germans but outside of Jameon, is anybody else injured?

Political Hack
10-31-2014, 10:24 AM
Not that I'm aware of.

Miss. Stake
10-31-2014, 10:29 AM
Man sure hope Jameon can be back fully this game. We need him to attack the middle in the passing game

RougeDawg
10-31-2014, 10:37 AM
Not an injury question, but how much will we see Damien tomorrow? I'm hoping we can get a nice lead and sit Dak a nice portion of 2nd half. Then he will get another breather next weekend before the final stretch. I think we may see Damien in the game early, to get him some PT when game is still close. After all he did help us beat Ark last year.

thf24
10-31-2014, 10:42 AM
Not an injury question, but how much will we see Damien tomorrow? I'm hoping we can get a nice lead and sit Dak a nice portion of 2nd half. Then he will get another breather next weekend before the final stretch. I think we may see Damien in the game early, to get him some PT when game is still close. After all he did help us beat Ark last year.

I'd be ok with seeing him early if we're scoring at will on the first 2-3 drives and handling them on D, but a team like Arkansas is the last kind of team that you want to allow to hang around. If they're within 14, Dak needs to be in the game.

Miss. Stake
10-31-2014, 10:42 AM

Um none? This is gonna be a knock out drag out. This is a game we circled as a winner before the season even started. This is not a get up game. We better bring it for 4 quarters

TrapGame
10-31-2014, 10:58 AM
Um none? This is gonna be a knock out drag out. This is a game we circled as a winner before the season even started. This is not a get up game. We better bring it for 4 quarters

Actually, I think after the #1 in the country hangover last week this team will actually kick it up a few notches. Having read a few interviews from players they're more focused on this game. Dak, JRob and a few others could very well have a big day v. Arkansas

quickstrike2
10-31-2014, 11:46 AM
This will be a physical game. Arkansas will bring it, we have to play good football to win. Mullen knows this and I think he will have the team ready to play.