PDA

View Full Version : aTm will start true freshman

SignalToNoise
10-31-2014, 08:52 AM
Kyle Allen this Saturday over Kenny Hill.

What's happened to Kenny "Trill" or whatever? After that shellacking they gave South Carolina all we heard was that he was the second coming of JFF.

Is this a motivational tactic by Sumlin or is Hill just not the answer?

IMissJack
10-31-2014, 08:56 AM
Satisfying the fans, which is dangerous on my opinion. I look for one of these two to eventually transfer. A&M has a big name dual threat QB (Murray) coming in next year, that everyone expects to be the next JFF.

Dallas_Dawg
10-31-2014, 08:57 AM
aTm fans were convinced before the season started that Allen was going to be the guy at QB. Kenny "Trill" then screwed up those plans by looking like Dan Marino against South Carolina.
After the recent downfall of the aggies, they have no choice but to then the reins over to the future QB.
Kenny hill, next OM QB transfer???***

maroonmania
10-31-2014, 08:58 AM
Until A&M finds a running game and a defense you could start Peyton Manning there and it won't matter.

thf24
10-31-2014, 09:21 AM
Kenny Hill simply isn't that great. He's a decent college QB, don't get me wrong, but Sumlin's system plus starting the year against four weak defenses made everyone, media experts included, think he was a whole lot better than he really is.

I wonder if he feels silly about the talk of trademarking his self-given nickname now?

bluelightstar
10-31-2014, 09:21 AM
Only took 9 weeks to go from Kenny Trill to Kenny Clipboard.

Covercorner2
10-31-2014, 09:23 AM
Kenny Chill

BLITZII
10-31-2014, 09:30 AM
Well.......first of all you don't give yourself a nickname! That comes with accomplishments or fellow teammates!