PDA

View Full Version : I'm not observing the dress code....

Liverpooldawg
10-30-2014, 10:57 PM
I've worn the same Maroon 100 year anniversary tshirt at every game I have been at( only missed UAB for home games due to a funeral ). I'm in the upper deck Saturday and I'm wearing that same shirt. I'm going to have a maroon sweat shirt over that. We win when I wear maroon and I ain't stopping now! Sorry Scott.

Political Hack
10-30-2014, 11:28 PM
I don't get the upper versus lower thing. K.I.S.S.

Maroonthirteen
10-31-2014, 06:10 AM
Well if you sit in the west upper, it is rarely (if at all)shown on TV. Also, Arkansas fans will wear red for the mos part. So they will blend in with the Maroon.

dawgoneyall
10-31-2014, 06:42 AM
Why we wear maroon in sept and white in november I don't get.

Political Hack
10-31-2014, 07:22 AM
I'm going to sit upstairs in my house just so I can wear white.

LC Dawg
10-31-2014, 07:51 AM
I did the same thing with my maroon shirt in the lower level of the Auburn game. I felt I had to wear it.
The all maroon for the A&M was the best looking crowd this year to me. I don't think we need to wear all white to any game that we think the opposing team will have a lot of fans at because the other fans colors show up so well against the white.

maroonmania
10-31-2014, 08:56 AM
I did the same thing with my maroon shirt in the lower level of the Auburn game. I felt I had to wear it.
The all maroon for the A&M was the best looking crowd this year to me. I don't think we need to wear all white to any game that we think the opposing team will have a lot of fans at because the other fans colors show up so well against the white.

The upper deck color to me is not as important anyway in SEC games. For example, looking at the West upper deck from the East side (where I sit) during the Auburn game it was about at least 50% Auburn fans up there so what the MSU fans were wearing was kind of irrelevant. Maybe Arkansas won't bring much of a crowd, I don't know.

jumbo
10-31-2014, 08:58 AM
the whole uppper/lower color split doesn't really work/make sense IMO. you rarely see the upper decks on camera.

the checkerboard effect that UT pulled off a couple weeks ago was badass though

MetEdDawg
10-31-2014, 09:23 AM
I've posted this before and I'll post it again. My 3 month old will be in her same maroon newborn onesie that doesn't even fit. We bought it when she was 8 pounds and it's supposed to fit a 7-10 pound baby. She's now 13 pounds and I can't even button that thing. But she will be in it even if she can't move her arms that terribly well.....

We are also 10-0 since we discovered my wife was pregnant right before last year's Arkansas game. Is it too presumptuous of me to declare I have a MSU Miracle Baby??? I'm only half joking unless this maroon onesie thing keeps working.

LC Dawg
10-31-2014, 09:49 AM
I've posted this before and I'll post it again. My 3 month old will be in her same maroon newborn onesie that doesn't even fit. We bought it when she was 8 pounds and it's supposed to fit a 7-10 pound baby. She's now 13 pounds and I can't even button that thing. But she will be in it even if she can't move her arms that terribly well.....

We are also 10-0 since we discovered my wife was pregnant right before last year's Arkansas game. Is it too presumptuous of me to declare I have a MSU Miracle Baby??? I'm only half joking unless this maroon onesie thing keeps working.

I still love this story. We all appreciate what that little MSU Miracle Baby girl is doing for our Bulldogs.

sleepy dawg
10-31-2014, 10:10 AM
I'm tired of being told what to wear too. Can we not just wear what the heck we want to? It's cool to tell us what to wear once or twice, but its like every damn game.

DudyDawg
10-31-2014, 10:23 AM

If we keep winning, I think that kid will get a full ride