PDA

View Full Version : om injury report for Saturday?

Tripp McNeely
10-30-2014, 09:25 AM
So, is this the extent of it?
D-Nkem - out for the year
Ben Still - out
Tunsil - likely torn bicep - questionable
Prewitt - likely cracked ribs - questionable
R Nkem - very hush/hush, but didn't play the last couple series last saturday

Am I missing anybody?

Covercorner2
10-30-2014, 09:29 AM
I think Tunsil, Prewitt and Nkemdiche are "probable." I did notice that when referencing Chief Brown's possible return, Freeze definitely alluded to Prewitt being banged up, though.

jimbo352
10-30-2014, 09:31 AM
So, is this the extent of it?
D-Nkem - out for the year
Ben Still - out
Tunsil - likely torn bicep - questionable
Prewitt - likely cracked ribs - questionable
R Nkem - very hush/hush, but didn't play the last couple series last saturday

Am I missing anybody?

Seems about right.. No one is even saying what's wrong with Robert Nkemdiche... It's very hush hush for some reason.

I don't believe tunsil tore his bicep.... He went back in the game against LSU. No way you do that with a torn bicep. Strain maybe. If he doesn't play TSUN is facked.

Political Hack
10-30-2014, 09:37 AM
I heard different on Pruitt.

heard the same on the rest... we'll see Saturday how true it is.

starkvegasdawg
10-30-2014, 09:47 AM
An injury site I go to is listing all of them (except Denzel) as probable for Saturday.

Martianlander
10-30-2014, 11:55 AM
Prewitt listed as probable, but with a cracked rib I really can't believe he will be able to play.

War Machine Dawg
10-30-2014, 12:46 PM
From the Freezus Inner Circle: Most of their injuries are a pain management issue. Look for most everyone but small Kimdeechee to play.

WMD's take: The tough guys like Prewitt will play and probably play fairly well. Big Softie Tunsil won't make it 4 series before he's "hurt" aGAIN.

Coach34
10-30-2014, 12:56 PM
Watch Big Softie- I agree with WMD- he will come out of the game hurt again Saturday...probably sooner than later. And if he does have a partially torn bicep- he won't finish the season because it will pop at some point soon. I can see the coaches riding him to play until it pops because he is going to have to have surgery on it either way. May as well get what you can until then

codeDawg
10-30-2014, 01:20 PM
I heard different on Pruitt.

heard the same on the rest... we'll see Saturday how true it is.

More of a cranial than abdominal problem on Pruitt?

starkvegasdawg
10-30-2014, 01:31 PM
Anybody have a clue what happened to the junior Kimdashian? He chip a tooth on his bong or something?

Political Hack
10-30-2014, 01:45 PM
More of a cranial than abdominal problem on Pruitt?

you seem to have heard what I heard.

Political Hack
10-30-2014, 01:45 PM
Anybody have a clue what happened to the junior Kimdashian? He chip a tooth on his bong or something?

I heard his air conditioning is hurt.