PDA

View Full Version : Dan Mullen on Dan Patrick

TheRef
10-29-2014, 10:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPqgk6c2wMI&feature=youtu.be

FlabLoser
10-29-2014, 10:23 AM
Asked if he "hates" Ole Miss, he said that was accurate. Said he knows and likes their players, knows and likes their coaches, but hates "the institution as a whole".

Way to troll, Dan. Ole Miss tweeps are already spinning over this.

Political Hack
10-29-2014, 10:27 AM
I suppose that's better than Dan Patrick being on Dan Mullen.

messageboardsuperhero
10-29-2014, 10:38 AM
I love how butthurt the UM people get when Mullen trolls them. It's hilarious.

TheRef
10-29-2014, 11:00 AM
First comment on reddit when I posted it, from a bear (of course):

"Do you hate Ole Miss?" "I think it's just a dislike of the institution as a whole"
#ThingsDanMullenDislikes
Medical Schools Law Schools Phi Beta Kappa Chapters Children's Hospitals Rhodes Scholars Nobel Prize Winners Trees Attractive Women

My response:

Attractive Women aren't solely in possession of OM...
Last 4 Miss Mississippi's have been MSU students or alumni, also 4 out of the final 5 this year were MSU students.
We had a Rhodes Scholar this year at Mississippi State.
No one really counts the Med Schools (and associated schools within UMMC) as part of Ole Miss since they are in Jackson.
Are you actually arguing that you have better trees than us?
Also, he said that he doesn't hate individuals that go to the school.

Political Hack
10-29-2014, 11:14 AM
that was a great interview. "as an institution". I feel like he took some talking points off my text chains.

Jack Lambert
10-29-2014, 11:36 AM
If the truth be known I would think most of their paid players look at ole Miss as just another insitution and don't care about ole miss either.

mstatefan91
10-29-2014, 11:38 AM
First comment on reddit when I posted it, from a bear (of course):

"Do you hate Ole Miss?" "I think it's just a dislike of the institution as a whole"
#ThingsDanMullenDislikes
Medical Schools Law Schools Phi Beta Kappa Chapters Children's Hospitals Rhodes Scholars Nobel Prize Winners Trees Attractive Women

My response:

Attractive Women aren't solely in possession of OM...
Last 4 Miss Mississippi's have been MSU students or alumni, also 4 out of the final 5 this year were MSU students.
We had a Rhodes Scholar this year at Mississippi State.
No one really counts the Med Schools (and associated schools within UMMC) as part of Ole Miss since they are in Jackson.
Are you actually arguing that you have better trees than us?
Also, he said that he doesn't hate individuals that go to the school.

"Come on man it's a joke" is what he says before he goes back into why what Dan Mullen said should be taken seriously.

Bear logic

TheRef
10-29-2014, 12:05 PM
"Come on man it's a joke" is what he says before he goes back into why what Dan Mullen said should be taken seriously.

Bear logic

Are you a wild herp derp?

mic
10-29-2014, 12:08 PM
It's was epic.. And Pauly loved the answer..

mstatefan91
10-29-2014, 12:52 PM
Are you a wild herp derp?
Nah. I don't have a reddit account. I'm a lurker from time to time

Irondawg
10-29-2014, 01:44 PM
what is surprising me is how offended the OM fan base is making this and making comments about classless it is and how proud they are to have a man of Freeze's caliber in that position.

I guess they forget about him fearing for recruits souls, throwing players under the bus after losses, the antics of some of his staff, etc. I'm not saying he's a terrible guy but it's going to be a fun day when they one day realize he is not the saint they try to make him out to be.

Tripp McNeely
10-29-2014, 03:46 PM
what is surprising me is how offended the OM fan base is making this and making comments about classless it is and how proud they are to have a man of Freeze's caliber in that position.

I guess they forget about him fearing for recruits souls, throwing players under the bus after losses, the antics of some of his staff, etc. I'm not saying he's a terrible guy but it's going to be a fun day when they one day realize he is not the saint they try to make him out to be.

Thinnest skinned fanbase in all of sports. They get offended when other fanbases say they don't like them...blows my mind...of course other fanbases (especially your rivals) don't like you?!?! It's almost as if the delusion is so thick that they expect Mullen (and all of us I guess) to actually love om (and all of the grandeur that it entails in their minds) as much as they do...absolutely incredible.

I think it's why they hate lsu as much as they do. LSU fans don't give a flying f@ck if you like them, and they actually do everything they can to make you hate them...and kind of revel in the fact that you do hate them.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-29-2014, 03:51 PM
Mullen has obviuosly rustled the jimmies of the om faithful. Little Dicky even had to rant about it on Head 2 Head a little bit ago. He's more worried about how they're perceived by our coach than how their coach is perceived by the nation and recruits. Freeze continues to throw players under the bus, but I guess little dicky think's the players deserve it or he would redidcule freeze as well.

Rick Danko
10-29-2014, 03:57 PM
According to Jenny calling in to H2H, we all have to admit Hugh Freeze teaches to play out of love. Damn man I hope Yall got to hear that, hilarious

Barking 13
10-29-2014, 04:26 PM
According to Jenny calling in to H2H, we all have to admit Hugh Freeze teaches to play out of love. Damn man I hope Yall got to hear that, hilarious

now you're going to force me to listen to the podcast... damn....

Dawgcentral
10-29-2014, 04:32 PM

I heard Miss Jenny. I was cracking up on her sermon on how she'll have to consider where she sends her kids to school when we "teach hate" at MSU, and Freeze has the players playing out of love for one another. those people don't actually believe their own Bull**** do they?

Rick Danko
10-29-2014, 04:37 PM
those people don't actually believe their own Bull**** do they?

Absolutely they do

BossDawg
10-29-2014, 06:51 PM
I guess they forget about him fearing for recruits souls, throwing players under the bus after losses, the antics of some of his staff, etc.

Arguing with fans after games and nearly getting into a fight, too. Oh, and his little Twitter spats with random people.

BossDawg
10-29-2014, 06:59 PM
I love how butthurt the UM people get when Mullen trolls them. It's hilarious.

It really is. It's solid proof that they care what Dan Mullen thinks about them. They're like clingy girlfriends - they need constant reassurance and attention, but turn into psychopaths when they don't get or hear what they want.

Schultzy
10-29-2014, 07:06 PM
Great link, Ref. Mullen nailed that interview and I love how he answered that question, Patrick was clapping too.

IMissJack
10-29-2014, 07:35 PM
One day I wish I could take Wyatt's role in that show. I would laugh Jenny out so fast it would be epic.

EnterpriseDawg
10-29-2014, 07:39 PM
I have laughed all day. The bear sharts have been whining and bitching all day. I wonder if he has surpassed the Kang as the most hated State coach?

Bass Chaser
10-29-2014, 08:06 PM
I don't usually listen to H2H but today driving home for NOLA I did. Listened to Jenny and remembered why I don't listen anymore. Those folks will believe anything.

Mutt the Hoople
10-29-2014, 09:11 PM
Actually, it's the individuals at The Old Miss that make it the Doucheship of National Universities. The people make it the most despised place this side of BYU.

Mutt the Hoople
10-30-2014, 05:28 AM
It really is. It's solid proof that they care what Dan Mullen thinks about them. They're like clingy girlfriends - they need constant reassurance and attention, but turn into psychopaths when they don't get or hear what they want.
http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/0a2160236d363ea603e87df7779d85775cd59bfd.jpg

BulldogBear
10-30-2014, 09:39 AM
This just blows my mind. What the heck is he supposed to say!!!!!!?????? HUh!?? When the Beardouchesharks complain about this crap, ask them what he was supposed to say? They either have no response or change the subject.