PDA

View Full Version : When is our first basketball exhibition?

Coach34
10-29-2014, 08:16 AM
I can't freaking wait!!! Big year on the hardwood ahead

BeardoMSU
10-29-2014, 08:33 AM
November 6th...right around the corner.

TheRef
10-29-2014, 09:30 AM
November 6th...right around the corner.

Playing the Delta State Statesmen/Fighting Okra

preachermatt83
10-29-2014, 01:41 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/utK2aHvwMkkBQ3gokKsm5xgPNTJxPjC020TjkGKgq7dohO38Gv zRPLbyNzy74QrafJCs-Zc6-NqWem6ysaCutVSINYRi6dGVDX98qJ82RZot-f6JoTD86Zw0j8sOEi5cmg

maroonmania
10-29-2014, 02:03 PM
I can't freaking wait!!! Big year on the hardwood ahead

What constitutes "Big year" these days? NIT?

BeardoMSU
10-29-2014, 02:06 PM

Having a full roster****

Dawg61
10-29-2014, 02:30 PM
Having a full roster****

Anyone know anything about Isaiah Butler and Jeffery Johnson? Both listed on our roster as seniors. Also DeRunnya is still listed and Fred Thomas doesn't have a number or position listed which is weird.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/roster/_/id/344/mississippi-st-bulldogs

codeDawg
10-29-2014, 03:25 PM

Getting a new coach.***

thf24
10-29-2014, 03:33 PM
Anyone know anything about Isaiah Butler and Jeffery Johnson? Both listed on our roster as seniors. Also DeRunnya is still listed and Fred Thomas doesn't have a number or position listed which is weird.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/roster/_/id/344/mississippi-st-bulldogs

Not sure if there's a reason in this case, but ESPN has always screwed up Fred's info for some reason. Half the time his individual game stats have been wrong or not there. Some of his links have also led to a pro football player of the same name before, might have something to do with that.

msstate7
10-29-2014, 03:50 PM

NIT contention and signing Malik Newman

LiterallyPolice
10-29-2014, 03:57 PM
Yay a basketball thread. I hope Dawg61 and Engie tell us their opinions. We haven't heard those yet.

Goat from MSU
10-29-2014, 04:10 PM
Let the pissing match begin ,this will turn into 80 plus posts thread. Coach did this to stir up the troops ,why I do not know engie your turn now Dawg has already posted.
Yay a basketball thread. I hope Dawg61 and Engie tell us their opinions. We haven't heard those yet.

99jc
10-29-2014, 04:28 PM
Let the pissing match begin ,this will turn into 80 plus posts thread. Coach did this to stir up the troops ,why I do not know engie your turn now Dawg has already posted.

We will never have a good team as long as RR is our coach. Nice guy sucks as a coach and recruiter. He is to me what RS was to you.

Dawg61
10-29-2014, 04:54 PM
We don't have a full roster btw. We didn't before Zuppardo got hurt. Now Sword and Zupp are out. Down to ten players at the start. We are returning six players and adding five new ones to the mix. Will the five new ones be any good? That's the biggest question mark for this season imo. We do have some nice long athletes up and down the roster now. I think we should try to push the fastbreak offense as much as possible. Create turnovers and create points during the transition. Maybe Dunlap can add a legit 3 point threat for us. Fingers crossed.

Spider-Man
10-29-2014, 05:03 PM
I'm going to wait until Sword is back before I make any judgement on this year's team.

Coach34
10-29-2014, 05:15 PM
We will never have a good team as long as RR is our coach. Nice guy sucks as a coach and recruiter. He is to me what RS was to you.

Ray is a better floor coach than Stands ever was

Dawg61
10-29-2014, 08:02 PM
Ray is a better floor coach than Stands ever was

Really? Ray is 24-41 overall and 7-29 in the SEC. 7 wins 29 losses. Get the fu@k out of here with that bullshit. Stansbury is top ten ALL-TIME in the SEC in wins.

Coach34
10-29-2014, 08:06 PM
Really? Ray is 24-41 overall and 7-29 in the SEC. 7 wins 29 losses. Get the fu@k out of here with that bullshit. Stansbury is top ten ALL-TIME in the SEC in wins.

Standsbury coached for 14 years also- one of the top 10 tenures as coach. Stands also had much better players and didnt take over a dumpster fire.

It's easy to see how much of a better coach Ray is if you know the game and watch them play. Stands just had more talent so far than what Ray has had. I feel bad for you that you cant see it. Must suck

Dawg61
10-29-2014, 08:26 PM
Standsbury coached for 14 years also- one of the top 10 tenures as coach. Stands also had much better players and didnt take over a dumpster fire.

It's easy to see how much of a better coach Ray is if you know the game and watch them play. Stands just had more talent so far than what Ray has had. I feel bad for you that you cant see it. Must suck

7 wins 29 losses is all that matters. Nothing else matters but wins. If Ray doesn't seriously reverse that atrocious winning percentage starting this year he can take his "great floor coaching" elsewhere.

Schultzy
10-29-2014, 08:27 PM
Just wanted to take this opportunity to throw my username into the pro Rick Ray hat again early.

engie
10-29-2014, 08:31 PM
It's easy to see how much of a better coach Ray is if you know the game and watch them play.

That's really all that needs to be said. Basketball poster IQ is easily determined off of that...

engie
10-29-2014, 08:32 PM

I love how you give us yours...

CadaverDawg
10-29-2014, 08:35 PM
http://ticket2final.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/bags.jpg

engie
10-29-2014, 08:38 PM

Why would I need to post much of anything? Coach already gave my opinion. And 61 hasn't been overly unreasonable about basketball in awhile, although several have certainly taken up the slack. Unlike many, apparently, I learn from past mistakes. And the one time I went against Coach on this -- I was wrong. We've agreed every other time -- and he's yet to be wrong in this setting.

At some point, people have to let it play out. If anyone is confident in their position and wants to join in on the basketball bet several of us have going, feel free. You are going to pull against us anyway -- you might as well add "stopping engie from talking basketball" to the other "reasons"...

Dawg61
10-29-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm watching the Giants in game 7 of the World Series and MSU is ranked #1 in football. I'm happy in life.

Coach34
10-29-2014, 08:42 PM
7 wins 29 losses is all that matters. Nothing else matters but wins. If Ray doesn't seriously reverse that atrocious winning percentage starting this year he can take his "great floor coaching" elsewhere.

Ray's record is 0-0 as far as I'm concerned. He had a 2 year shitstorm to fix.

We'll see what he does the next 2 years

Dawg61
10-29-2014, 08:52 PM

I'd like to see Ray play fast up-tempo ball. I think we gain an advantage with our length and athleticism during the fast break. That was one thing Bruce Pearl did very well at Tennessee. His teams would score 25+ points a game off the fastbreak. It's a back breaker for the opponent. We do not shoot it well so we have to steal points anyway we can.

Schultzy
10-29-2014, 08:54 PM

Thank you.

i loved the excitement of what our previous coach generated thigh the talent he brought in but Ray was left with nothing.

This is his first legitimate year and we will see start to turn in the other direction.

Coach34
10-29-2014, 08:57 PM
I'd like to see Ray play fast up-tempo ball. I think we gain an advantage with our length and athleticism during the fast break. That was one thing Bruce Pearl did very well at Tennessee. His teams would score 25+ points a game off the fastbreak. It's a back breaker for the opponent. We do not shoot it well so we have to steal points anyway we can.

I totally agree with that- 100%

tcdog70
10-29-2014, 08:58 PM
Hope the Okra don't bring back Gerald glass

preachermatt83
10-29-2014, 09:20 PM
http://ticket2final.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/bags.jpg

+1

TheRef
10-29-2014, 10:43 PM
If y'all would like to see the DSU roster: http://www.gostatesmen.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball&

BulldogDX55
10-29-2014, 10:51 PM
If y'all would like to see the DSU roster: http://www.gostatesmen.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball&

Three Aussies and a Canook. Strange.

It_Could_Happen
10-29-2014, 11:40 PM
I want to throw my hat is as pro ray as well. Give the guy a chance with a full team first.

msstate7
10-30-2014, 06:47 AM
Three Aussies and a Canook. Strange.

If we win 55-51 against them, I might take basketball season off

Political Hack
10-30-2014, 08:14 AM
Fall/Winter 2015

Goat from MSU
10-30-2014, 09:04 AM
I am giving him a pass this year ,he does have a full roster but are they the right pieces. Coach thinks he is a good coach time will tell on that also . But i stated before I was not for this hire from day one and neither was half our fan base. So let it play out.
Why would I need to post much of anything? Coach already gave my opinion. And 61 hasn't been overly unreasonable about basketball in awhile, although several have certainly taken up the slack. Unlike many, apparently, I learn from past mistakes. And the one time I went against Coach on this -- I was wrong. We've agreed every other time -- and he's yet to be wrong in this setting.

At some point, people have to let it play out. If anyone is confident in their position and wants to join in on the basketball bet several of us have going, feel free. You are going to pull against us anyway -- you might as well add "stopping engie from talking basketball" to the other "reasons"...

notoriousdog
10-30-2014, 09:13 AM

I can agree with this. I don't think Ray gets a total pass for the last two years, but the majority of the problems were simply out of his control. If he's worth a damn as a coach, we should see some noticeable improvement this year.

thf24
10-30-2014, 09:16 AM
I am giving him a pass this year ,he does have a full roster but are they the right pieces. Coach thinks he is a good coach time will tell on that also . But i stated before I was not for this hire from day one and neither was half our fan base. So let it play out.

I wouldn't call our roster an ideal combination of skill sets, but I feel like a good floor coach should be able to win 16-20 games with it and our schedule. Based on what I've seen from Ray during the few stretches when he's had the personnel to run his system 100% over the past two years, I think he can do it. Either way, I'm eager to see it play out.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
10-30-2014, 09:20 AM
Just wanted to take this opportunity to throw my username into the pro Rick Ray hat again early.

+1

Political Hack
10-30-2014, 10:10 AM

last year you said this year...

Ray is a good floor coach, but so far he hasn't proven in the slightest way possible that he knows how to build and run a program. Being a good floor coach is great... but if you can't win games, it's still on the coach.

thedawg
10-30-2014, 10:17 AM
Heres the deal.. He will probably get four years no matter what... with that being said this year will tell the tale as to whether or not hes gonna make... He needs to show significant improvement this year with basically a full roster.. He has the pieces if Daniels and the Ndoye are what we have been told they are added to Chicken and Ware... If he makes improvement he will sign Newman and he will be here 7-8+ years... If we suck he wont sign Newman and he will be fired after 4. Thats what I think.. Its crap or get off the pot time and I am cautiously optimistic we will be competitive middle of the pack SEC team this year with a shot at the NIT..

Coach34
10-30-2014, 10:30 AM
Ray gets no pass on this year. It's time to be better. I totally think he deserves 4 years- UNLESS we finish last in the SEC. That would be unacceptable in Year 3. It's time to start getting back to the middle of the pack

thedawg
10-30-2014, 10:32 AM
I agree... I guess I said that he will get four years because I dont see us finishing last in the SEC... Now if we do and win like 9 ballgames.. Hes toast as soon as the final buzzer sounds... Dont think that will happen

Political Hack
10-30-2014, 11:08 AM
I agree... I guess I said that he will get four years because I dont see us finishing last in the SEC... Now if we do and win like 9 ballgames.. Hes toast as soon as the final buzzer sounds... Dont think that will happen

Who are we going to beat in the SEC? I don't think people realize how depleted our roster is of SEC talent. We're havinng to play kids woefully out of their natural position just to put a damn team on the floor. We've got 2-men that should be 3's... PG's that should be 3's... 2's that should be PGs... 5's that should be 4's. WE ARE ABSOLUTELY SCREWED. If this team wins 5 conference games it'll be a damn miracle.

Coach34
10-30-2014, 11:13 AM
We will finish at or close to .500 in the SEC this year. Our starting 5 won't be too bad at all

Political Hack
10-30-2014, 11:21 AM
We will finish at or close to .500 in the SEC this year. Our starting 5 won't be too bad at all

I'll take that over/under. Maybe I can salvage something from this impending chit show.

thedawg
10-30-2014, 11:42 AM
Ill take the over on 5 SEC wins for a $100... any takers?

Political Hack
10-30-2014, 11:53 AM

I found a better deal one post earlier. sorry.

thf24
10-30-2014, 11:57 AM
Who are we going to beat in the SEC? I don't think people realize how depleted our roster is of SEC talent. We're havinng to play kids woefully out of their natural position just to put a damn team on the floor. We've got 2-men that should be 3's... PG's that should be 3's... 2's that should be PGs... 5's that should be 4's. WE ARE ABSOLUTELY SCREWED. If this team wins 5 conference games it'll be a damn miracle.

This isn't the NBA where only freaks like LBJ aren't confined by size and skill set to one position. In college, it's not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; there are guards and forwards, and a decent coach can mix and match and put a team on the floor that is collectively effective against teams of comparable talent level at worst. Hack, you obviously know what you're talking about when it comes to basketball, but I've never understood your insistence on applying the NBA position breakdown to college. I doubt there are more than three or four teams in the country whose starting lineup consists of a prototypical 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. I'd guess that most teams lineups look more like 1, 2, 2, 4, 4. Some of Stansbury's best teams had a "4" with the size of a 2 and the skillset of a 3.

I can't argue when you say you question our talent level since a good potion of the guys it appears we'll have to rely on this season have yet to set foot on the court. I'll give you that one.

CadaverDawg
10-30-2014, 12:27 PM
When I think "MSU basketball", these are now the images that go through my head...

http://s1.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/5-trampoline-dunk-fail-basketball-fail-gifs.gif

Rick Ray, please change this. I'm pulling for you, bud.

Dawg61
10-30-2014, 06:58 PM

No way we get more than five. I see three wins, possibly four tops. Tennessee twice, Vandy once and maybe but doubtful @South Carolina. That's it and I think we'll be improved too.

MadDawg
10-31-2014, 08:37 AM
For years I've heard how bad the SEC is and that any church-league level coach with a pulse could get 20+ wins. Is that not the case anymore?

HailState39110
10-31-2014, 08:43 AM
It's frustrating at opening tip in Year 3 we will dress out 10 players .

I know 2 are out from injuries (1 for the entire season) but that why it's good to have 13 scholarship players and not 12

Dawg61
10-31-2014, 08:51 AM
It's frustrating at opening tip in Year 3 we will dress out 10 players .

I know 2 are out from injuries (1 for the entire season) but that why it's good to have 13 scholarship players and not 12

Make that 8 players rumored for game 1 tip

lachepas565
10-31-2014, 08:57 AM
I agree there was a mess when he got the job, but there's losses to Troy, Loyola Chicago, Alabama A&M (home), Utah St., and TCU (home), that can't be explained by that. A slip up or two maybe would be understandable, but anything rolled out on the floor shouldn't have that set of losses.

thedawg
10-31-2014, 08:59 AM
No way we get more than five. I see three wins, possibly four tops. Tennessee twice, Vandy once and maybe but doubtful @South Carolina. That's it and I think we'll be improved too.

So ur puting a Ben Franklin on it?

NewTweederEndzoneDance
10-31-2014, 09:06 AM

What's he supposed to do, kick off anyone who gets hurt mid-season and make some blockbuster, in-season trades with Bama to replace and fill the depth? It's like you can't tell the difference between the NBA and collegiate basketball with all your nonsense.

maroonmania
10-31-2014, 11:22 AM
When I think "MSU basketball", these are now the images that go through my head...

http://s1.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/5-trampoline-dunk-fail-basketball-fail-gifs.gif

Rick Ray, please change this. I'm pulling for you, bud.

Just can't get Renardo out of you mind huh?

thf24
10-31-2014, 11:27 AM
What's he supposed to do, kick off anyone who gets hurt mid-season and make some blockbuster, in-season trades with Bama to replace and fill the depth? It's like you can't tell the difference between the NBA and collegiate basketball with all your nonsense.

Don't you know? There are at least 13 guys balling in the Sanderson right now who could walk on and be better than anyone we currently have on scholarship. Ray is just too lazy to walk over there and find them.***

engie
10-31-2014, 11:38 AM

lol wat?

You mistyped 10.

Dawg61
10-31-2014, 02:12 PM
lol wat?

You mistyped 10.

12 to start, Zupp, Sword, Ready Bloodman all hurt. That makes 8.

Dawg61
10-31-2014, 02:19 PM

No excuses means exactly that. No excuses. He's dressing eight scholarship players for game 1 of year 3. We are still stuck in Maui.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
10-31-2014, 03:50 PM
No excuses means exactly that. No excuses. He's dressing eight scholarship players for game 1 of year 3. We are still stuck in Maui.

It is put up or shut up time for Ray, so I agree with that. But, your constant barrage of "WHY DON'T WE HAVE 13 SCHOLLY PLAYERS DRESSED OUT FOR GAME 1!!!!!!!!" is sad and pathetic, especially since you just listed that 4 of the 5 you claim are missing are due to injury. How exactly is he supposed to account for injuries that happen after the start of the school year in such a way so that we have 13 scholly players for game 1? Free agency? Trades? Have secretly recruited players that wear the jerseys of the injured players? Borrow some from the Women's team? Run around with his cock and balls hanging out? Enlighten us, please.

Dawg61
10-31-2014, 08:20 PM
It is put up or shut up time for Ray, so I agree with that. But, your constant barrage of "WHY DON'T WE HAVE 13 SCHOLLY PLAYERS DRESSED OUT FOR GAME 1!!!!!!!!" is sad and pathetic, especially since you just listed that 4 of the 5 you claim are missing are due to injury. How exactly is he supposed to account for injuries that happen after the start of the school year in such a way so that we have 13 scholly players for game 1? Free agency? Trades? Have secretly recruited players that wear the jerseys of the injured players? Borrow some from the Women's team? Run around with his cock and balls hanging out? Enlighten us, please.

Adjust his practices to protect against injury more.

engie
10-31-2014, 09:04 PM
12 to start, Zupp, Sword, Ready Bloodman all hurt. That makes 8.

The season started today and I missed the memo?

Or do you not comprehend how a "one week" and "2 week" injury applies to a season tipping off 3+ weeks after these injuries occurred?

Homedawg
10-31-2014, 09:12 PM
So it's his fault 4 guys are hurt? Damn you are adding to your idiocy by the post.

Dawg61
10-31-2014, 09:18 PM
So it's his fault 4 guys are hurt? Damn you are adding to your idiocy by the post.

How many guys have gotten hurt since Ray took over? Davis, Applewhite, Lewis, Ready stays hurt, Sword, Bloodman, Steele, Zuppardo. The biggest reason for our suck is zero bench and a major reason for that is that players keep getting hurt so at some point he has to protect against the biggest win killer he's got and that's no depth. He has to adjust something. It isn't just bad luck at this point.

Homedawg
10-31-2014, 09:22 PM
How many guys have gotten hurt since Ray took over? Davis, Applewhite, Lewis, Ready stays hurt, Sword, Bloodman, Steele, Zuppardo. The biggest reason for our suck is zero bench and a major reason for that is that players keep getting hurt so at some point he has to protect against the biggest win killer he's got and that's no depth. He has to adjust something. It isn't just bad luck at this point.

This isn't a pitching coach throwing a kid 150 pitches over and over. It's different injuries. Damn I get it you don't like ray. But shit post like this just make u sound like a complete moron. Let's just not practice them bc they might get hurt I guess would be a better solution???****

Dawg61
10-31-2014, 09:28 PM
This isn't a pitching coach throwing a kid 150 pitches over and over. It's different injuries. Damn I get it you don't like ray. But shit post like this just make u sound like a complete moron. Let's just not practice them bc they might get hurt I guess would be a better solution???****

I didn't say don't practice them. I said adjust the practices to protect against these injuries from keep happening. I think it's pretty fair to say the way he's practicing them IS LEADING TO INJURIES. How can you keep ignoring it and claiming it as simple bad luck?

Homedawg
10-31-2014, 09:30 PM
I didn't say don't practice them. I said adjust the practices to protect against these injuries from keep happening. I think it's pretty fair to say the way he's practicing them IS LEADING TO INJURIES. How can you keep ignoring it and claiming it as simple bad luck?
Whatever. I swear I'd rather listen will james stupid ducking ass than you. What an idiot.

ScottH
10-31-2014, 09:47 PM
Utah St.,

Agree with all except USU. I went to that game.

At home, they are just better. That's a really really tough place to play. Especially with 8 players.

Actually one of the most sobering things I have ever heard was their coach's post game show.

The announcers were talking about home SEC win over MSU. Coach said "of course we are happy but that's not a good SEC team. They are still a ways away." Really sobering.

Dawg61
10-31-2014, 10:19 PM
Whatever. I swear I'd rather listen will james stupid ducking ass than you. What an idiot.

Why because I'm right? The number one biggest reason for the lack of success for Ray's teams is his lack of a bench/depth. At the beginning most of that wasn't his fault but it isn't the beginning anymore and yet he still is having major issues fielding a full roster. I told y'all 13 was the number he needed to be at. Y'all laughed. He started with 12 and now they're dropping like flies. What happens if we have just one more serious injury or transfer or suspension etc? What happens if it's another starter? Fu@ked for the season is what happens. We are at that cliff already and game 1 hasn't even tipped. I told y'all my only determining factor for myself on wether Ray should get another year (meaning this year) was how many he dressed for game 1. That's it.

Homedawg
10-31-2014, 11:31 PM
Why because I'm right? The number one biggest reason for the lack of success for Ray's teams is his lack of a bench/depth. At the beginning most of that wasn't his fault but it isn't the beginning anymore and yet he still is having major issues fielding a full roster. I told y'all 13 was the number he needed to be at. Y'all laughed. He started with 12 and now they're dropping like flies. What happens if we have just one more serious injury or transfer or suspension etc? What happens if it's another starter? Fu@ked for the season is what happens. We are at that cliff already and game 1 hasn't even tipped. I told y'all my only determining factor for myself on wether Ray should get another year (meaning this year) was how many he dressed for game 1. That's it.
You are right? Oh now you are a doctor who decides how players get hurt that's never been to a ****ing practice! How does a bullshit idiotic opinion make you right? You are blaming a basketball coach on injuries base on how we practice! You don't go to practice so that's bullshit. He'll football injuries occur wo contact. So I guess it's impossible for basketball injuries to occur the same way? Your whole thing about a full allotment is even more stupid because if we had one more body it wouldn't make our team any damn better. He would be the 13th freaking guy! Hell the 13th guy at unc, duke or kentucky might could help us but he's a 13th guy for a reason. Finally, your last sentence shows complete and utter stupidity, which is the norm I know. It doesn't matter if we win every game we play, which I'm quite aware we won't come close, tks, but how many we dress for the first game??? That my idiotic friend is ****ing stupid. Problem is this won't be the dumbest thing you say. I know I've seen it!

Dawg61
10-31-2014, 11:51 PM
You are right? Oh now you are a doctor who decides how players get hurt that's never been to a ****ing practice! How does a bullshit idiotic opinion make you right? You are blaming a basketball coach on injuries base on how we practice! You don't go to practice so that's bullshit. He'll football injuries occur wo contact. So I guess it's impossible for basketball injuries to occur the same way? Your whole thing about a full allotment is even more stupid because if we had one more body it wouldn't make our team any damn better. He would be the 13th freaking guy! Hell the 13th guy at unc, duke or kentucky might could help us but he's a 13th guy for a reason. Finally, your last sentence shows complete and utter stupidity, which is the norm I know. It doesn't matter if we win every game we play, which I'm quite aware we won't come close, tks, but how many we dress for the first game??? That my idiotic friend is ****ing stupid. Problem is this won't be the dumbest thing you say. I know I've seen it!

You just don't get it. Not surprising. I'll repeat for you though I don't know why. The biggest reason for our suck is no bench. No depth. No players. No subs. Ray MUST do anything and everything possible to fix that. THAT IS HIS MOST IMPORTANT JOB RIGHT NOW. Protect his bench/depth. Without it HE CAN NOT WIN. Everything else is secondary in importance compared to that. Why? BECAUSE ITS THE NUMBER ONE REASON FOR US BEING TERRIBLE. It must be fixed before anything else. Where's the disconnect? Right now we have a team that consists of Fred Thomas, Roq Johnson and Gavin Ware with five newbies. Whose our point guard if Ready, Sword and Bloodman are all hurt? Maurice Dunlap? Fu@k me we are worse than Maui if that's the case. It's more important for Ray to keep his team healthy than it is for him to run the types of practices he prefers. Do you understand that? More important to stay healthy than ANYTHING ELSE.