PDA

View Full Version : Sean Touhy on Ole mIss sideline vs LSU

coastdoglover
10-28-2014, 09:52 PM
I just watched the replay again and I was wondering why Sean would be on the Ole Miss sideline mingling with players? Could it be he is setting up another adoption or is he simply making sure his pay checks are being put to good use? Am I alone in wondering these things?

Coach34
10-28-2014, 09:59 PM
Freezus owes him his career. I'm sure Phooey called in a favor for passes

DragonDawgZ
10-28-2014, 09:59 PM
Yes

SDDawg
10-28-2014, 10:27 PM
The OM OL requires Taco Bell catered to the sidelines?!

RougeDawg
10-28-2014, 10:52 PM
I just watched the replay again and I was wondering why Sean would be on the Ole Miss sideline mingling with players? Could it be he is setting up another adoption or is he simply making sure his pay checks are being put to good use? Am I alone in wondering these things?

Watch out, Engie will be here calling you a bitter SOB before long. Don't let the facts cloud your mind!!**

hailmari
10-29-2014, 06:55 AM
OM is known for letting just about anybody with a pulse hang out on the sidelines, so it's possible.

thf24
10-29-2014, 07:26 AM
OM is known for letting just about anybody with a pulse hang out on the sidelines, so it's possible.

You'd think they'd have cut that out given the current scrutiny they're under. That practice by USCw under Carroll is part of what led to their problems a few years ago. I doubt they have to worry about Touhy as he cares about the school and knows the rules, but it's not smart to allow just anyone with enough fame and/or influence to get on the sideline there and have access to the players.

Martianlander
10-29-2014, 07:29 AM
He didn't have enough time to get all the money distributed before the game.

Political Hack
10-29-2014, 07:46 AM
Taco Chico does what he wants.

FlabLoser
10-29-2014, 08:00 AM
What's the attraction of having Sean Touhy on the sidelines? He's no Katy Perry. I suppose he bought access.

deltadawg99
10-29-2014, 08:07 AM
They always have people on their sidelines. The Touhy's are basically the reason that Freeze is the head coach.

Hell I noticed at the end of one of their games that Senquez was giving his gloves to some alumni/booster on the sideline. I'm sure he did it for free and out of love.

klc90
10-29-2014, 09:26 AM
Guys, you do realize every school has these types on the sidelines. To include State. I can go to the panoramic picture from the game this year and point out several people on the MSU sideline that are booster types. At least Touhy is a former player at Ole Miss.

Offshore Dawg
10-29-2014, 09:42 AM

You mean anybody with a check book.

MadDawg
10-29-2014, 09:55 AM
oLe mIss is known for having more people on the sidelines that any other team. Matt Wyatt talked about it the other day when discussing that drunk oLe mIss fan interrupting the Worley presser.

RC3
10-29-2014, 10:05 AM
Well Tim Tebow was on our sideline for the first half of the KY game. We're better

maroonmania
10-29-2014, 11:06 AM
You'd think they'd have cut that out given the current scrutiny they're under. That practice by USCw under Carroll is part of what led to their problems a few years ago. I doubt they have to worry about Touhy as he cares about the school and knows the rules, but it's not smart to allow just anyone with enough fame and/or influence to get on the sideline there and have access to the players.

No problem there, that's all about women's basketball, right? I mean, for the NCAA, there is no investigation time length too long nor resources spent too much to get to the bottom of the corrupt world of women's college basketball recruiting.

yakalot
10-29-2014, 12:49 PM
Freezus owes him his career. I'm sure Phooey called in a favor for passes

Leigh Anne taught him everything he knows about coaching football.

Sean taught him all about coaching basketball.

Frexzell
10-29-2014, 01:44 PM
Well, Freeze did baptize his son.