PDA

View Full Version : Bama's Cam Robinson out "at least a couple weeks"

starkvegasdawg
10-28-2014, 06:55 PM
Guess that means he could be back for us but he misses the LSU game and whoever they have next.

[Moderator Edit: fixed the title]

smootness
10-28-2014, 06:59 PM
If they lose to LSU, suddenly our path to winning the West becomes much easier.

TUSK
10-28-2014, 07:07 PM
Bammer is idle this week, @LSU then #1 MSU.

HoopsDawg
10-28-2014, 07:08 PM
Bammer is idle this week, @LSU then #1 MSU.

Who you got at LT? What's the scouting report?

cheewgumm
10-28-2014, 07:29 PM
So hobbled C Robinson v C Jones or P Smith?

Covercorner2
10-28-2014, 07:31 PM
No big deal. They have more "talent" all over the field than anyone. Am I right?

FlabLoser
10-28-2014, 08:43 PM
Guess that means he could be back for us but he misses the LSU game and whoever they have next.

What & who the hell are talking about?

State82
10-28-2014, 09:06 PM
What & who the hell are talking about?

I was just thinking the exact thing. This is about the most incoherent thread I have seen in a while. Geez, people. Pay attention to your writing skills and thought processes before hitting "submit".

Covercorner2
10-28-2014, 09:07 PM
Cam Robinson. True freshman left tackle for Alabama

smootness
10-28-2014, 09:08 PM
I was just thinking the exact thing. This is about the most incoherent thread I have seen in a while. Geez, people. Pay attention to your writing skills and thought processes before hitting "submit".

It's fairly straightforward; the OP just wrote 'Can' instead of 'Cam'. They're talking about Cameron Robinson, LT for Bama.

State82
10-28-2014, 09:10 PM
Proof reading should be everyone's friend.

Homedawg
10-28-2014, 09:24 PM
Proof reading should be everyone's friend.

While you are being the proof reading police- if you didn't know who or what he was talking about, then you are pretty clueless.

State82
10-28-2014, 09:34 PM
While you are being the proof reading police- if you didn't know who or what he was talking about, then you are pretty clueless.

I suppose I just grow weary of being surrounded by ineptness day by day.

TUSK
10-28-2014, 09:39 PM
Where is LP when we need him???

You cats are killing me... (I'm not talkin to those that actually know who Cam R. is)

this is what's beuzzled me about "homers" and their teams... they focus so much on "who they have returning" or "how much they've improved" at a particular position; they forget they are not in a vacuum.

other teams are constantly recruiting and upgrading/digressing as well.

LC Dawg
10-28-2014, 09:42 PM
I would like to propose a ban on any threads with the words "Robinson out at least a couple of weeks" in the title. My first glance at the title made me throw up in my mouth a little.

TUSK
10-28-2014, 09:49 PM
crap, I forgot yall's RB is a "Robinson".... fair request, my friend...

should just say "Cam"...

FlabLoser
10-28-2014, 09:55 PM
It's fairly straightforward; the OP just wrote 'Can' instead of 'Cam'. They're talking about Cameron Robinson, LT for Bama.

Who needs "Robinson"? "Robinson" probably isn't important.

FlabLoser
10-28-2014, 09:56 PM
crap, I forgot yall's RB is a "Robinson".... fair request, my friend...

should just say "Cam"...

Yeah, our Robinson is only the best RB in the SEC.

TUSK
10-28-2014, 10:01 PM
Yeah, our Robinson is only the best RB in the SEC.

eh kay....

I love J Rob... he fits yall's offense and has terrific numbers....

starkvegasdawg
10-28-2014, 10:19 PM
I suppose I just grow weary of being surrounded by ineptness day by day.

Oh yes. Heaven 17'n forbid my phone auto corrects Cam to Can and I don't catch it. Next time massah I tries harder to not make an honest mistake. I sho nuff will. Now you jest run on long bout yo bidness and don't worry none bout the likes of me. I do better a nex time.

TUSK
10-28-2014, 11:14 PM
Oh yes. Heaven 17'n forbid my phone auto corrects Cam to Can and I don't catch it. Next time massah I tries harder to not make an honest mistake. I sho nuff will. Now you jest run on long bout yo bidness and don't worry none bout the likes of me. I do better a nex time.

Vegas, let this un go... some of the same cats that are smokin ya (over a typo) are also suggestin that JRob is the best RB in the country...

I wouldn't concern myself, buddy.

RiverCityDawg
10-29-2014, 05:38 AM
eh kay....

I love J Rob... he fits ANY offense and has terrific numbers....

FIFY

State82
10-29-2014, 07:40 AM

Ha! I wasn't directing that comment directly at you stark. Your good, dude. Some people forgot this is an MSU message board, in a mental lapse, and that when MSU folks see "Robinson" we automatically think of one of our top offensive threats. We do not think of a UAT player. Wow, I feel like I turned the light on in a room full of teenage girls at 6:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning slumber party!

defiantdog
10-29-2014, 07:56 AM
Why does it matter that Bama's LT is out for a few weeks. They'll just plug someone else in at that position. The only place Bama can't afford an injury, is at DB. They already have one true freshmen starting there.... who's gonna be damn good, but just seems lost at times (T. Brown reminds me a lot like Redmond his first few games last year).