PDA

View Full Version : It blows my mind, this time last year we were talking.....

bankerdawg
10-28-2014, 12:54 PM
about what we need to do just to become bowl eligible and here we are now being number 1 in the country and talking about being National Championship contenders and Dak being the lead Heisman candidate. Amazing what can change in 1 year.

Reason2succeed
10-28-2014, 01:03 PM
I confess that I was saying that this would be the defining season for Mullen at State. Well, Mullen has made a believer out of all of us in the most emphatic way possible.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
10-28-2014, 01:10 PM
about what we need to do just to become bowl eligible and here we are now being number 1 in the country and talking about being National Championship contenders and Dak being the lead Heisman candidate. Amazing what can change in 1 year.

Actually, last year at this time there were a whole lot of message board geniuses proclaiming that Mullen either needed to be fired or that he should be fired if we didn't win 7 regular season games. I guess it's a good thing they aren't the ones in charge.

Jack Lambert
10-28-2014, 01:12 PM
This time last year I was still thinking we could go to a bowl game and we did. I never gave up on them.

mparkerfd20
10-28-2014, 01:18 PM
This time last year I was still thinking we could go to a bowl game and we did. I never gave up on them.

So Nostradamus what are you thinking about the rest of our season?

Liverpooldawg
10-28-2014, 02:06 PM

Me too.

MadDawg
10-28-2014, 02:31 PM

Even more than that people were discussing what Mullen needed to do to keep his job. In a lot of folks eyes, this should have been Hud's first season at MSU. Think about that.

gtowndawg
10-28-2014, 02:43 PM
of waiting to see what happens. I have friend that is a big UNC fan and he said their boards use State as an example all the time for what they can become. Nice to be benchmark I guess.