PDA

View Full Version : I was just looking through some UCA boxscores

Todd4State
06-03-2013, 12:47 AM
It looks like their coach comes from the Mike Bianco school of pitcher management. They literally have thrown everyone that they are going to throw. I truly believe it. I think they are going to pitch the guy that started against us on Friday again based on what I saw. They had guys starting games on like maybe 2-3 days of rest at the most during their conference tournament and pitching deep into the ball game just about every single time.

CadaverDawg
06-03-2013, 12:49 AM
It looks like their coach comes from the Mike Bianco school of pitcher management. They literally have thrown everyone that they are going to throw. I truly believe it. I think they are going to pitch the guy that started against us on Friday again based on what I saw. They had guys starting games on like maybe 2-3 days of rest at the most during their conference tournament and pitching deep into the ball game just about every single time.

You think that is good or bad? On one hand, we have beaten him twice. On the other hand, it's tough to beat a guy 3 straight times.

It never works out for Bianco, so I'll say I like it.

Todd4State
06-03-2013, 12:58 AM
I think it means that they are on borrowed time. I think it would give our guys confidence knowing that we can beat him. Their option is a guy that threw about 70 pitches against Mercer on Sat or the guy on Friday. I also thought it was interesting.