PDA

View Full Version : Last week, some of ya'll were wondering

Lumpy Chucklelips
10-27-2014, 09:48 PM
if Ole Miss was going to go out and get another jc QB this year. No need....

he is already on the team. This will obviously be Bo's hair apparent at QB. Not quite the stats that Bo had, but Bo did have some pretty good numbers in juco.

http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/drew_davis_913478.html

Todd4State
10-27-2014, 09:54 PM
It's sad that they have to hit the free agent market for their walk-on QB's.

NorCalDawg
10-27-2014, 09:58 PM

he is already on the team. This will obviously be Bo's hair apparent at QB. Not quite the stats that Bo had, but Bo did have some pretty good numbers in juco.

I see what you did there.

oldwave
10-27-2014, 10:02 PM
Son of Butch Davis ? Interesting.

Lumpy Chucklelips
10-27-2014, 10:14 PM
NorCal....I was wondering if anyone would notice. ha

deltadawg99
10-28-2014, 04:13 AM
How the hell do they get all of these random legacies? Isn't george Brett's son going to be a freshman on the baseball team next year?

Johnson85
10-28-2014, 08:28 AM

Why do they list one game where he went 1-2 for 37 yds as his only stats? Surely he didn't play in 9 games and the only stats worth mentioning were two pass attempts?

Goat Holder
10-28-2014, 09:49 AM
How the hell do they get all of these random legacies? Isn't george Brett's son going to be a freshman on the baseball team next year?

Maybe Ron Polk should have done the same.

Dawgface
10-28-2014, 10:24 AM
Perfect. He even has the hair.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-28-2014, 02:17 PM
Wasn't Dan Werner on the staff with Butch Davis at Miami? Interesting how shady stuff happens when Davis takes over a program...

AlSwearengen
10-28-2014, 02:29 PM
Butch Davis used to always be lusted after by the rebels every time they were looking for a new coach. He and Dennis Erickson. Why? My guess is that those two had shown that they would be fully on board with the "rebel way". Interesting that Davis' son is now at olemiss.

Westdawg
10-28-2014, 02:44 PM
Butch Davis used to always be lusted after by the rebels every time they were looking for a new coach. He and Dennis Erickson. Why? My guess is that those two had shown that they would be fully on board with the "rebel way". Interesting that Davis' son is now at olemiss.

foreshadowing of things to come......who would have thought Denzel being there for over a year would have led to little Kimdashian bringing a high rated class along 2 years later ??? just something to think about..............