PDA

View Full Version : Is stubhub for real?

Maroonthirteen
10-27-2014, 05:08 PM
2,000 tickets on there and 1800 are ridiculously priced. I only did stubhub once and that was in dallas for a mavericks game. Where i went to stubhub store and picke up tickets they had in hand. So are these tickets guaranteed?

DistrictDawg92
10-27-2014, 05:17 PM
Don't stubhub, ever.
The week of the LSU game I almost bought two upper deck tickets for $80 or $90 a piece. Decided to roll the dice and scalp, got two tickets in the lower level for $30 a piece, from an LSU fan. If you don't have tickets yet, just wait til the day of, alwayssssssssss saves money.

Maroonthirteen
10-27-2014, 05:32 PM
Thanks man. I have bought outside the stadium for years now. USM I bought through the university because im getting old and intolerant of the ticket brokers. But I'll take your word for it. Looks like te razorbacks unloaded tickets on there though. Also people buying mini packs and trying to make a buck.

dawgs
10-27-2014, 05:46 PM
Stubhub is absolutely guaranteed. you get an email with your tix to print off. They aren't the biggest secondary ticket market by having buyer's get screwed. If something fishy goes down, they'll make it right and go after the seller for you.