PDA

View Full Version : Under Hugh Freeze, Bo Wallace is finally shedding the reputation...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-27-2014, 12:50 PM
of being a team player and a leader. LOL at this Gameday feature from this past week: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11759019

Chip
10-27-2014, 01:09 PM
SVP & Russillo shredded Wallace about 30 minutes ago when they discussed the LSU game. Talked about him chirping with the LSU fans, throwing the duck at the end of the game, running to the tunnel early.

Hobby Lobby.

Jack Lambert
10-27-2014, 01:17 PM
If Wallace had sign with Miss state what type of QB would he be?

Big4Dawg
10-27-2014, 01:21 PM

He would have been a back-up QB, thats what kind.

Chip
10-27-2014, 01:23 PM
He would have been a back-up QB, thats what kind.

THIS

1bigdawg
10-27-2014, 01:29 PM
1B**

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-27-2014, 01:33 PM
What's so ironic is that ole miss and freeze thought so much of Bo that they didn't even offer him a scholarship until we offered. Freeze hates having to play him, so it really goes to show you that there's no other options or a plan in place next year for them at QB unless they're counting on another JUCO or the coaching staff has their eyes on a bigger job...

TXDawg
10-27-2014, 01:47 PM
Remind me again...when was the last time UM started a QB that they signed out of high school? I know it's been a long time.

messageboardsuperhero
10-27-2014, 01:49 PM

The kind that stands on the sideline and holds the clipboard for Dak.

StThierry
10-27-2014, 01:50 PM
They will probably have to overpay for Kelly at EMCC for he was offered by another power5 school this weekend I saw on twitter

messageboardsuperhero
10-27-2014, 01:51 PM
Remind me again...when was the last time UM started a QB that they signed out of high school? I know it's been a long time.

Nathan Stanley started a few games for them in 2010 before giving away to Masoli.

It's been about a decade since UM has had a QB they signed and developed from high school that was their actual starter through an entire season.

Jacksondevildog
10-27-2014, 01:57 PM
If they offer Kelly, that shows how much faith they have in "Switchblade" Kincade and the Prep frat boy. All I heard two years ago was about the quarterback they signed out of Dallas Skyline in Kincade. God help them if Buchannan ever starts any meaningful games.

engie
10-27-2014, 01:59 PM
Nathan Stanley started a few games for them in 2010 before giving away to Masoli.

It's been about a decade since UM has had a QB they signed and developed from high school that was their actual starter through an entire season.

A few as in made it to halftime of the first one...

And now Demetric Warren is calling for Pellerin to flip to LSU...

DLGDawg
10-27-2014, 02:01 PM
Ha. Been a while. But they have the greatest qb to come out of ms high school since Campbell from itawamba county. He's on his 4th red shirt year. Gonna take the sec by storm.***********

starkvegasdawg
10-27-2014, 02:02 PM

He'd be playing for UT-Martin right about now.

mic
10-27-2014, 02:47 PM
He'd be playing for UT-Martin right about now.

This ^^^^

Johnson85
10-27-2014, 03:12 PM
What's so ironic is that ole miss and freeze thought so much of Bo that they didn't even offer him a scholarship until we offered. Freeze hates having to play him, so it really goes to show you that there's no other options or a plan in place next year for them at QB unless they're counting on another JUCO or the coaching staff has their eyes on a bigger job...

I'm convinced Freeze hates Wallace, or at least hates his game. Freeze was more familiar with Wallace than any other major college coach and it looked like he was only willing to offer Wallace as a last resort. That's why he's always so quick to throw Wallace under the bus. He doesn't like the guy anyway and it drives him crazy to have to coach around a guy that makes up for a mediocre are by having a $0.10 head.

Schultzy
10-27-2014, 04:59 PM
Wallace and their offense as a whole would be better if they allowed him to run more like in years past but they can't do it because the cupboard is bear behind him.

But they recruit so well!