PDA

View Full Version : Auburn better get ready for AIR RAID against Ole Miss U next week

cheewgumm
10-27-2014, 11:57 AM
Listening to Todd Wade on Bo Bounds. If the Ole Miss U fans all believe this - that they need to be who they are - "passing team", and if Hugh will fall for it, then Ole Miss U is going to throw it all over the place on Saturday.

The problem will be quick 3 and outs and their D getting gassed....again.

War Machine Dawg
10-27-2014, 12:02 PM
Listening to Todd Wade on Bo Bounds. If the Ole Miss U fans all believe this - that they need to be who they are - "passing team", and if Hugh will fall for it, then Ole Miss U is going to throw it all over the place on Saturday.

Sweet baby Jesus, PLEASE let them try to be an Air Raid offense. Bo Dirt might shatter the NCAA single game INT mark if they try it. And as for the D, not having depth sucks, doesn't it?

Johnson85
10-27-2014, 12:07 PM

That USC/Auburn game is going to cause all sorts of headaches for Freeze. That makes it look like a no brainer that the way to beat Auburn is to air it out, but that's ignoring the fact that giving Wallace that many chances to do something stupid is likely going to be killer for them. Auburn's offense may be good enough that Ole Miss doesn't have a choice but to roll the dice with Wallace, but if UM's defense can basically shut down Auburn, how much flak is freeze going to catch if he does the smart thing and limits the opportunities for Wallace to give Auburn the game?

starkvegasdawg
10-27-2014, 12:18 PM
If they do that then Freeze may throw Bo under one bus, drag him out and throw him under again.

thf24
10-27-2014, 12:23 PM
If they take this approach along with their injuries, they might duplicate our results from our last 5 games in 2012.

thunderclap
10-27-2014, 12:28 PM
They might not have a choice. They can't run the ball at all.

Johnson85
10-27-2014, 12:45 PM
They might not have a choice. They can't run the ball at all.

Even so, much better to play conservative on offense and rely on their defense to win them games than to open it up and give Wallace a chance to cost them games.

The problem is that I think Auburn and hopefully MSU will be able to score enough that UM will have to open up their offense some.

cheewgumm
10-27-2014, 12:55 PM
...and on Q, from Bad Bo:

Wallace" We have to get back to throwing the ball on 1st and 2nd down."

FlabLoser
10-27-2014, 01:08 PM
Ole Miss's offense only put up 21 on aTm's suspect defense.

Then they struggled with 3 & outs against Tennessee.

Then they only put up 7 against LSU.

That's 3 weeks of disappointment and/or frustration for them. And now injuries are mounting. They've got serious issues. Some NAFOOMers are throwing 8-4 out there. I don't think they'll be that bad. But reality is about to crash the party.

I seen it dawg
10-27-2014, 06:45 PM
I'm gonna TiVo this shit. Gonna be fun to watch a full meltdown.

ShotgunDawg
10-27-2014, 09:05 PM
Oh because their offensive line will be able to protect Bo without the help of play action or the defense having watch for the run****

Bo may get killed if their offense goes air-raid

Todd4State
10-27-2014, 09:11 PM
Here's the thing that Todd Wade is not understanding:

Steve Spurrier offense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hugh Freeze offense.

He's literally comparing a HOF coach to a high school coach.

TUSK
10-27-2014, 10:38 PM
Here's the thing that Todd Wade is not understanding:

Steve Spurrier offense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hugh Freeze offense.

He's literally comparing a HOF coach to a high school coach.

you done went and did it...

LP, we need a ruling.

starkvegasdawg
10-27-2014, 10:49 PM
The problem is that Bo's version of an air raid offense is winding up and heaving a 15 yard out route to Paidwell.

Todd4State
10-27-2014, 11:04 PM
The problem is that Bo's version of an air raid offense is winding up and heaving a 15 yard out route to Paidwell.

Or a bubble screen.

Todd4State
10-27-2014, 11:04 PM
you done went and did it...

LP, we need a ruling.

Yes, I did!

thunderclap
10-28-2014, 10:33 AM
I believe Buddy Ryan once referred to the Oilers as the Chuck and Duck offense. That'd be appropriate.