PDA

View Full Version : LSU may save our season...

AlmostPositive
10-27-2014, 08:33 AM
If LSU takes out Alabama in two weeks in Baton Rouge, we win the SEC West.

I think it's a little too much to expect us to beat Bama in Tuscaloosa. So LSU is probably the best chance for another AL loss; the Auburn team I watched against SC is not going to do it.

It's fifty-fifty whether Freeze loses his team to a combination of character, injury, and Bo Wallace issues. Auburn will beat them and Arkansas might. No matter what happens, they aren't winning the Egg Bowl this year unless they find an interior run defense in the next 5 weeks.

Go Corndogs.

ShotgunDawg
10-27-2014, 08:43 AM
If LSU takes out Alabama in two weeks in Baton Rouge, we win the SEC West.

I think it's a little too much to expect us to beat Bama in Tuscaloosa. So LSU is probably the best chance for another AL loss; the Auburn team I watched against SC is not going to do it.

It's fifty-fifty whether Freeze loses his team to a combination of character, injury, and Bo Wallace issues. Auburn will beat them and Arkansas might. No matter what happens, they aren't winning the Egg Bowl this year unless they find an interior run defense in the next 5 weeks.

Go Corndogs.

I think we will have a great chance to win in Tuscaloosa. It will be a war

Auburn can absolutely beat Alabama. We make to much of how a team plays week to week. Look at the big picture and matchups

Political Hack
10-27-2014, 08:53 AM
Iron bowl is the iron bowl. Can go either way any year... punt Bama punt.

Coach34
10-27-2014, 08:59 AM
It's gonna be a war- and Bama will be coming off a very physical LSU game whether they win or lose. We can win there

AlmostPositive
10-27-2014, 09:12 AM
I think we can win, too; I just don't think you can count on it. In Starkville, the game would be a tossup at best for Bama.

LSU will probably be a 3 point underdog against Bama.. I'll take that any day.