PDA

View Full Version : Will Hugh Freeze suspend Bo for....

Liverpooldawg
10-27-2014, 08:17 AM
the head butt? Funny, I must have missed Saturday Down South's video campaign for this suspension.

starkvegasdawg
10-27-2014, 08:22 AM
I am sure you already know the answer to this but allow me to respond any way. Not a chance in hell he suspends Bo. He has nobody behind him that has a clue what they are doing. Kincaide has athletic talent but he can't remember the plays. And with Auburn coming up he needs all hands on deck to at least try to make that game respectable. He knows the loser of that game is completely out of consideration for the playoffs and likley just fighting for a mid level bowl game. Besides, he needs to Bo to have someone to throw under the bus after a loss.

Coach34
10-27-2014, 08:26 AM
Bo Dirt could kill someone and film it- but until they lose another game to end their shot at the playoff- he gonna play. If he killed someone- Freezus would just say "we handled the Bo Dirt situation internally"

RossDawg82
10-27-2014, 08:39 AM
If he should be suspended for anything, its leaving his team behind and running into the locker room. If I were a defensive player, I would kick the shit out of him for that move.

AlmostPositive
10-27-2014, 08:44 AM
It was a pretty metrosexual head butt, maybe Bo can skate on this one.

DawgHouseUnited
10-27-2014, 08:47 AM
the head butt? Funny, I must have missed Saturday Down South's video campaign for this suspension.

http://www.stephaniefeagan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Airplane-gif.gif

he headbutted out of love, so its ok.

DawgHouseUnited
10-27-2014, 08:47 AM
It was a pretty metrosexual head butt, maybe Bo can skate on this one.

LSU won so Les won't have to file this one.

Liverpooldawg
10-27-2014, 08:49 AM
If an account I just read on 24/7 is accurate, if I was Freeze Wallace would never set foot on the field for me again. It doesn't speak well for Freeze either if you ask me.

thf24
10-27-2014, 08:54 AM
If he had a sack he would bench Bo for ignoring his instruction and putting himself before the team on that last play.

Rick Danko
10-27-2014, 08:56 AM
If an account I just read on 24/7 is accurate, if I was Freeze Wallace would never set foot on the field for me again. It doesn't speak well for Freeze either if you ask me.

Care to elaborate further? For those of us not on 24/7

Rick Danko
10-27-2014, 09:00 AM
If he should be suspended for anything, its leaving his team behind and running into the locker room. If I were a defensive player, I would kick the shit out of him for that move.

Was talking with an OM fan yesterday who is very reasonable, he brought up what I thought may be a good point, that Bo thought time was out. However, I watched the replay last night and Hell No, it was very clear he knew there was time left, he flat out left his team, Paidwell too. Pathetic

Dawgface
10-27-2014, 09:05 AM
He probably knew some LSU fan would kick his butt if he hung around.

DawgHouseUnited
10-27-2014, 09:12 AM
He probably knew some LSU fan would kick his butt if he hung around.

Probably afraid the fans would rush the field. After all, that's what OM did when they beat the #3 team, right?

ScottH
10-27-2014, 09:15 AM
Will Miles send a tape of headbutt to SEC?

Liverpooldawg
10-27-2014, 09:20 AM
Care to elaborate further? For those of us not on 24/7

The gist of it: the delay of game happened because Bo refused to come off the field for the FG team. He wanted to run the play they eventually ran. Also that Freeze's account of that play is correct.