PDA

View Full Version : Ross Bjork: Twitter Idiot

Bully Dee Williams
10-26-2014, 11:09 PM
Apparently, some fan said something along the lines of "OM and Bjork don't deserve to win" on twitter to Ross Bjork last night.

Bjork responded with this jewel:
@RossBjorkAD: @callmemrfresh1 Who are you? Invite you come and meet face to face.

MSUDawg4Life
10-26-2014, 11:16 PM
Touchy, touchy. The least little thing gets them all emotional.

What is he going to do if he meets the guy? Beat him up? Force him to change his mind? Threaten to sue him?

thf24
10-26-2014, 11:19 PM
Bjork is just as in over his head as Freeze. That should be obvious by inviting lawsuits by allowing and encouraging his students to rush the field not once, not twice, but three times within two years.

messageboardsuperhero
10-26-2014, 11:19 PM
What is it about UM athletics employees that makes them all want to challenge strangers on twitter to "meet up face to face" and start a confrontation?

Funny how we never see any of this shit from Stricklin or our coaches.

thf24
10-26-2014, 11:20 PM
Funny how we never see any of this shit from Stricklin or our coaches.

Or any officials or coaches who know what professionalism is.

BeastMan
10-26-2014, 11:35 PM
I have no idea who that guy is but apparently his beef is that Bjork is taking job offers. That said, anyone on twitter can allege that.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2014, 11:54 PM
I have no idea who that guy is but apparently his beef is that Bjork is taking job offers. That said, anyone on twitter can allege that.

Scott Stricklin and Bjork are good friends, so I'm going to assume that he is probably a good guy.

My best guess is that athletic administrators and coaches get there and realize how they have to sell their soul to cheating and negativity to win. The good people start looking for a way out, and the liars and cheaters stick around.

I have no idea why Bjork responded like that though. The Ole Miss athletic department needs the "Herm Edwards, don't press send" speech.

Gen. Grant
10-26-2014, 11:57 PM
Well looks like him and the Freezus make a nice pair. What a bunch of rookies. Who gave those goons a professional job?

starkvegasdawg
10-27-2014, 12:25 AM
Archie for tsun AD? He might as well be officially named. He runs things behind the scenes anyway.

Offshore Dawg
10-27-2014, 06:26 AM
Archie for tsun AD? He might as well be officially named. He runs things behind the scenes anyway.

I would hope for them that if this were to happen that Archie could bring some of his perceived integrity to tsun. It would be tough to get all of the scum bag lawyers that have been putting the money under the table in line. Could they even field a decent team on a level playing field.

BulldogDX55
10-27-2014, 06:39 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CJXBMFu.jpg

Capped for posterity.

dawgoneyall
10-27-2014, 06:39 AM
What would one expect from the person who approved the classless use of their video board during the Egg Bowl two years ago.

It was total bush league. But classy bush league*****.

huffy
10-27-2014, 06:44 AM
I love that caveman grammar that Bjork used. That's a great way for a man in his position to represent such a fine university.********

"Invite you come and meet"

AlSwearengen
10-27-2014, 06:55 AM
what are they going to do when they get a death threat or two?

M.Fillmore
10-27-2014, 07:47 AM
What would one expect from the person who approved the classless use of their video board during the Egg Bowl two years ago.

It was total bush league. But classy bush league*****.

Brain cramp here: what did they on the video board in 2012?

MSUDawg4Life
10-27-2014, 07:53 AM
There's too much estrogen in the water up there.

The AD wants to fight because of something somebody said on the internet. The head coach is getting into arguments with fans and throwing his players under the bus. The players are pushing and shoving coaches, running off the field before the game is over, more concerned about their hair than sportsmanship ... on and on.

They act like a bunch of bitches. Way too feminine for me. I know ten year old boys who could keep their composure and act more manly than that entire bunch.

bluelightstar
10-27-2014, 07:59 AM
...Unreal.

huffy
10-27-2014, 08:49 AM
Brain cramp here: what did they on the video board in 2012?

after the game, they played a video of Mullen when he said we would never lose to that school again.

missouridawg
10-27-2014, 08:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CJXBMFu.jpg

Capped for posterity.
What a dumb question, Ross... It's pretty clear that you can just call him Mr. Fresh.

jalakin
10-27-2014, 09:01 AM
I wouldn't really call that classless unless you call us doing the From Dixon with Love mocking their From Dixie with Love classless. I considered that little jabs that are just part of the rivalry.

Westdawg
10-27-2014, 09:01 AM
after the game, they played a video of Mullen when he said we would never lose to that school again.

hey, i can deal with it. when you dish it out, be prepared to take it back in double helpings. I think our fan base and particularly the staff and admins are fully capable of ruffling feathers and making out just fine should the circumstances flip. If you notice, there is none of that this year from the staff and admins in order to pump up hype or fan the flames. I think this should show everyone in the fan base that the ppl in the loop not only believe but KNOW that this team is special and could possibly be one of those that is talked about forever.
on a side note, so many in the media are talking about Mullen leaving at the end of this season.....here is why it WON'T happen. Look at the depth chart. In particular, look at the QBs and WRs, as well as the OL. There is legit QUALITY depth at these positions. There is also significant depth at TE, DL, LB. There is average depth at the CB and S positions. and all but the QB position are gaining much needed reps in live games when it seems like it matters in order to develop game experience and knowledge.
Fellas, there is a reason Mullen and Scott are business-like this year. They know what's up, they understand what has finally been built here. They had to unite a fan base, and give them a reason to believe, be proud of their team, and attend faithfully. Now, the entire MSU family is "towing the rope" in the same direction and know, no longer just hope/believe, KNOW that we can and will win this thing.

OM have been trying to play catch-up and have done so by signing a ton of bad personalities, work ethics, morals, you name it.....they did all this to go about the fast track. It is showing the cracks now. Just wait. The wheels are gonna come off, and stuff is about to "get real" up there by December.
This should tell

ScottH
10-27-2014, 09:21 AM
Isn't he allegedly trying to make a run at the Michigan AD job?