PDA

View Full Version : Did KY d line coach Brumbaugh actually call our o line "sorriest"?

ScottH
10-26-2014, 02:23 PM
If so, when and what was the context?

Goat Holder
10-26-2014, 02:27 PM
That dude is just butt-hurt from him time at EMCC. I guess Mullen didn't want to give him a job or something. He was also a player on those Auburn teams in the late 90s that got pounded dry by King Jackie.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Kentucky-DL-coach-Calls-MSU-O-Line-Sorriest-Hes-Ever-Seen-32336644

So yes, he said it, but I don't know anyone knows the context. He may have meant "sorry" as it dirty, due to the stomping and all. Still doesn't make a whole of sense.

bluelightstar
10-26-2014, 02:27 PM
LaForce apparently overheard him telling his defensive line group that. Likely a mere motivational tactic that was never supposed to be heard by the sideline reporter.

Still, might want to do something about that sorry O-line paving the way for 6.4 yards per carry.

ScottH
10-26-2014, 02:29 PM
Thanks

I wonder if he is on Twitter?

Leroy Jenkins
10-26-2014, 02:33 PM
Thanks

I wonder if he is on Twitter?

Joey Trapp already got him.

@joetrapp: sooo how did your boys do against the "sorriest offensive line you've ever seen"? @CoachBrumbaugh ” Lulz

Political Hack
10-26-2014, 02:41 PM
Joey Trapp already got him.

@joetrapp: sooo how did your boys do against the "sorriest offensive line you've ever seen"? @CoachBrumbaugh ” Lulz

like seeing Trapp throw out some smack talk. good to know he's stayed engaged and kept following the dawgs!