PDA

View Full Version : Freeze getting into it with fans on twitter

Pinto
10-26-2014, 09:21 AM
That whole fickle family is a head case.

The responses and in fighting are great.
@CoachHughFreeze: @RebelZone1 not sure exactly what you got thAt from. Our kids played their heart out. The blame is not theirs!

Political Hack
10-26-2014, 09:25 AM
if the blame is not theirs, why the hell did he blame Bo? Again?

This was my biggest complaint with Croom. wasn't the losing... it was blaming the losing on the players. Hate that.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-26-2014, 09:27 AM

This was my biggest complaint with Croom. wasn't the losing... it was blaming the losing on the players. Hate that.

And that is how you get a team to quit on you.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2014, 09:31 AM
Positive or negative, I'm not sure I have ever seen or think a Head Coach in the SEC should be responding to fans on twitter.

It's so thin skinned and bunny ears

BeastMan
10-26-2014, 09:33 AM
He responded to 2 guys. Neither of which were big spats by any stretch. That said, I still have no idea why Freeze engages people like that on social media after a game.

drunkernhelldawg
10-26-2014, 09:33 AM

What did Croom say? I'm not sure what this means. Is it saying that some player didn't perform well in a particular game? I don't know how you say anything about a contest without somebody coming out on the short end.

Political Hack
10-26-2014, 09:37 AM
Croom would say a lot of things... they aren't running the offense like they should, we don't have enough talent, they didn't execute the play call (instead of admitting Woody's play call was garbage), etc...

He never understood that you can't force a square peg into a round hole. If the players couldn't execute it, then why the hell did you continue to let it be called?

BeastMan
10-26-2014, 09:40 AM
What hack was saying is crystal clear and was evident to anyone watching us. Croom never accepted one iota of blame for his terrible offense and always blamed the players for not executing. It was a cowardly move to do so and keep McCorvey. Croom would rather blame players and quit than take responsibility for his offense.

TrapGame
10-26-2014, 09:42 AM
Freeze is a thin skinned prick. He fits ole miss to a tee!

thunderclap
10-26-2014, 09:46 AM
Positive or negative, I'm not sure I have ever seen or think a Head Coach in the SEC should be responding to fans on twitter.

Yep.

ScottH
10-26-2014, 10:15 AM
I'm not sure I have ever seen or think a Head Coach in the SEC should be responding to fans on twitter.

Has any Power 5 head coach ever engaged someone on twitter?

I don't follow any head coaches but I always assumed their accounts were PR type accounts that they didn't even touch themselves.

I seen it dawg
10-26-2014, 10:21 AM
What did Croom say? I'm not sure what this means. Is it saying that some player didn't perform well in a particular game? I don't know how you say anything about a contest without somebody coming out on the short end.

You put the good on the players and the bad on yourself the coaches. Always. (Unless it's awful horrible action by a player)

Smitty
10-26-2014, 10:34 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B005jNeIgAANj8w.png

Gen. Grant
10-26-2014, 11:14 AM
The guy can't stand to lose. He can't handle losses. Thin skin little bitch.

Dawgdom
10-26-2014, 01:02 PM
FIFY

It's so thin skinned and bunny ears and beaver teethed

CadaverDawg
10-26-2014, 01:03 PM
Don't forget this....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/ole-miss-coach-hugh-freeze-gets-verbal-altercation-204338612--ncaaf.html

Stay classy, Hugh. You amateur

MaxedOutMaroon
10-26-2014, 02:35 PM
Although it was a cumulation of factors, I think the main reason Bo left the field was he didn't want to hear Freeze whine to and blame him. If you noticed that was what Hugh was doing after the pick. A coach is the deciding factor if a team falls apart after a loss. It seems Freeze doesn't know how to handle it. Will be interesting to see how they respond next week