PDA

View Full Version : New Company Line

HailState39110
10-26-2014, 08:23 AM
Have you guys seen the new OM propaganda? It seems they are now spouting that "all they need to do is win out" and they "still control their own destiny "

I would be more concerned about playing 3 more teams on your schedule that avg more Rushing YPG than LSU than winning out . I would also be more concerned about how you are going to score on Auburn if you couldn't score on LSU

Jacksondevildog
10-26-2014, 08:28 AM
What will the company lined be when Auburn goes in dry on their ass next week?

EAVdog
10-26-2014, 08:38 AM
Heard it on the radio last night less than 30 minutes after the game.

And the we "escaped Kentucky" quickly followed. Probably will be the two narratives in the CL this morning.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2014, 08:40 AM
Have you guys seen the new OM propaganda? It seems they are now spouting that "all they need to do is win out" and they "still control their own destiny "

I would be more concerned about playing 3 more teams on your schedule that avg more Rushing YPG than LSU than winning out . I would also be more concerned about how you are going to score on Auburn if you couldn't score on LSU

In order for that to happen State is going to have to lose one plus to them. They really don't control their own destiny.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-26-2014, 08:50 AM
Heard it on the radio last night less than 30 minutes after the game.

And the we "escaped Kentucky" quickly followed.

What? You mean now that the Bears shit the bed, the truce is over and they don't want us to roll into Oxghanistan undefeated for a "meaningful" Egg Bowl? I can't believe we had fans to fall for that BS.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2014, 09:01 AM
Just FYI, in 2010 when Auburn won the NC they won at Kentucky 37-34.

We won by two TDs against the best KY team in years. Playing at KY is like parallel parking a school bus. KY has no pride in football, and thus aren't afraid to try anything. It's a difficult road trip for any contender. They aren't good enough to make you get up for the game, but they are good enough to scare you.

Intramural All-American
10-26-2014, 09:04 AM
In order for that to happen State is going to have to lose one plus to them. They really don't control their own destiny.

That's not true. If they win out and we only lose to them, we'd both be 11-1 and they would hold the tie breaker.

I love the whole "escaped kentucky" mantra. Hell, we won the football game. If people want to try and devalue our win, go ahead, because at the end of the day we are still undefeated and te top team in the country.

IMissJack
10-26-2014, 09:05 AM
Just FYI, in 2010 when Auburn won the NC they won at Kentucky 37-34.

And they barely beat us that year as well. And last year, we took them to the wire, and were a 6-6 team.

thf24
10-26-2014, 09:10 AM
What? You mean now that the Bears shit the bed, the truce is over and they don't want us to roll into Oxghanistan undefeated for a "meaningful" Egg Bowl? I can't believe we had fans to fall for that BS.

+1000

I seen it dawg
10-26-2014, 09:25 AM
They will be an irrelevant broken mess when we crush them to finish our perfect regular season. I. Seen. It.