PDA

View Full Version : Bo's Heisman train derailed tonight? I hope

MaroonState
10-26-2014, 01:32 AM
we don't have to hear that ridiculous shit anymore.

Todd4State
10-26-2014, 01:37 AM
The funny thing to me the whole time was Kellenberger talking about Dak's "near interception" in the Egg Bowl as a reason why he shouldn't be a Heisman candidate when I'm pretty sure Bo leads the nation unofficially in that category.

When you think about it, he's actually quite remarkably lucky.

I seen it dawg
10-26-2014, 08:05 AM
There was no serious talk. The guy is a shitbag. This goes into the Mullen leaving dumpster.

Political Hack
10-26-2014, 08:10 AM
he'd need a train in the first place for the train to be derailed.

Jacksondevildog
10-26-2014, 08:30 AM
You never see our quarterback headbutting players and talking shit to the opposing fans losing his cool. Wallace is a joke. I watched an interview of him after the game and he couldn't even talk. He almost started crying. It was embarrassing.

KB21
10-26-2014, 08:35 AM
You never see our quarterback headbutting players and talking shit to the opposing fans losing his cool. Wallace is a joke. I watched an interview of him after the game and he couldn't even talk. He almost started crying. It was embarrassing.

Oh, and I can guarantee you that had one of our players head butted an opposing player on our sidelines in front of Dan like that, Dan Mullen would have reamed him out right there. Bucky and his false facade just stood there with a dumbfounded look on his face.

I seen it dawg
10-26-2014, 09:17 AM
Dirt is the face of their program. Tells you all you need to know.